OOC: The Black Isle

It's really funny "capitalist" is used as a swear word.

By the way, realistically there will be a huge refugee crisis. You think McMasterdonia was bad? There was, at the very least, law and order in McMasterdonia, even if that was under different, conflicting regimes of law. There was some semblance of statehood among the warring parties. No such thing in Cronaal, as far as we've seen. Nebula, as a nearby country, will have a very great incentive to intervene in Cronaal, or at the very least stem the tide of refugees and criminals. Same with Kalti and the others in the region.

Kannex:
It's really funny "capitalist" is used as a swear word.

By the way, realistically there will be a huge refugee crisis. You think McMasterdonia was bad? There was, at the very least, law and order in McMasterdonia, even if that was under different, conflicting regimes of law. There was some semblance of statehood among the warring parties. No such thing in Cronaal, as far as we've seen. Nebula, as a nearby country, will have a very great incentive to intervene in Cronaal, or at the very least stem the tide of refugees and criminals. Same with Kalti and the others in the region.
Right, that's why Antlerio pulled as many ships as could be spared to the Kalinins. Something's going to happen, I just haven't decided quite what I want to do yet. I'll roleplay my indecision.

Wasn't sure how large these clans or gangs were so I just picked some numbers; same goes for the residents. LMK and i'll edit them if they should be higher or lower.

oh92ec.png

Kannex:
Bustos:
Could the map be enlarged? The city names are hard to read.
Yeah, the map's too small.

What do the red lines represent? Also, it would help if the snow-covered regions (the white, I'm assuming) were a different color than the ocean.
The red lines are the territories of warlords, groups, etc.
It's literally drawn atop of my original Cronaal map, and a list of all of them are found here which also lists the cities and what provinces they're in: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7424507/1/#new

Bustos:
Wasn't sure how large these clans or gangs were so I just picked some numbers; same goes for the residents. LMK and i'll edit them if they should be higher or lower.

oh92ec.png

I kept Oir as mainly one large territory anyway, you're fine :P.

Syrixia:
Just threw our RP idea a curveball, Cro. ;) I hope you like surprises.

A bit early, but it'll do I guess.

Cronaal, basically what I'm going for is that the Rose Union has set up a base of operations on the island I marked and then working their way north towards where Nirih (Edeshire) and Balle (Balle) are. My military isn't involved at the moment, just peacekeepers. If the situations worsens though, the Kaltians military is a short distance away. Let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to focus on, examples being groups I might run into or what the situation is on the ground.

Nightsong:
Cronaal, basically what I'm going for is that the Rose Union has set up a base of operations on the island I marked and then working their way north towards where Nirih (Edeshire) and Balle (Balle) are. My military isn't involved at the moment, just peacekeepers. If the situations worsens though, the Kaltians military is a short distance away. Let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to focus on, examples being groups I might run into or what the situation is on the ground.
Niria (Nirih+Balle) is a free for all. I have not planned the area at all.

To try and create a scene for you guys, I spent some time on Flickr and made an imgur Album of landscape that I could place in Cronaal, they're named with rough locations of where they'd be in Cronaal

http://imgur.com/a/jfZ5N

O2D7iTV.png

OK, now I've /actually/ done our RP idea. I want to focus the Legion more on its march on Ganjarius. And, as well, I wanted a nice, happy post in such a gloomy scenario.

Syrixia:
OK, now I've /actually/ done our RP idea. I want to focus the Legion more on its march on Ganjarius. And, as well, I wanted a nice, happy post in such a gloomy scenario.
I hope your march on Ganjarius goes slow enough for me to actually do something with Caledon and get Lara up there. :3.

Oh, of course.

What about Lara, though? Will she go with the Syrixians? You did tell me you wanted the Syrixians to be the first to find her. Will she refuse?

Or do you just wanna make a post about it and not give me spoilers? :P

Syrixia, I'm just curious... Are your aid workers armed in any way or are they getting protection from your military?

Syrixia:
Oh, of course.

What about Lara, though? Will she go with the Syrixians? You did tell me you wanted the Syrixians to be the first to find her. Will she refuse?

Or do you just wanna make a post about it and not give me spoilers? :P
I told you, she'll refuse.
As said countless times, she absolutely despises Syrixia.

Cro, what do you need the Ravens to do? bear in mind their specialties are blowing stuff up and killing people.

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cro, what do you need the Ravens to do? bear in mind their specialties are blowing stuff up and killing people.
Making things go boom, I guess? :p
Fair does, they're still only halfway there but feel free for them to make cannibals go boom. Also if they did find Lara she would have to prove she's not lost it and gone cannibal or they're on orders to kill her.

Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Fair does, they're still only halfway there but feel free for them to make cannibals go boom. Also if they did find Lara she would have to prove she's not lost it and gone cannibal or they're on orders to kill her.
Honestly, I'd rather you just miss finding Lara but you might have better idea. Y'all need free will.

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Honestly, I'd rather you just miss finding Lara but you might have better idea. Y'all need free will.
no worries, their primary goal is to find the WMD's anyway, Lara is more a secondary objective.

Nightsong:
Syrixia, I'm just curious... Are your aid workers armed in any way or are they getting protection from your military?
The aid workers who originally showed up were unarmed, then they got massacred by the Legion, so a Syrixian taskforce came in with new aid cargo, defeated the Legion, liberated Oakshire, and then proceeded to work on getting the insane to rehab and the sane to shelters. That aid they brought is now being put to use, while the Syrixians who aren't working in various jobs such as working on that big shelter building or giving out aid, etc. are protecting the city. Basically, order has mostly been restored.

The best part is that no one actually has any idea of what the forces are going to do there.

this'll end well

Made this map. Once the anarchic parts are all destroyed we can piece Cronaal back together like Lara requested.

57DVood.png

Green: Syrixia
Purple: Sebland
Pink: Rose Union
Black: Sadakoyama
Communist Red: Nebula
Dark Red: Caledon's domains
Yellow: The Mountain Legion of Rodon
Gray: Bustos

The rest: Anarchy/no owner

Syrixia, you apparently ignored the fact that Yeraennus is currently occupying Lake Pel district.

*Checks the RP* Shit. The forums swallowed my post.

Syrixia, I hope you realise Lara is still on day one of sending out the signal.
I'm not moving weeks at a time like you, unless you're taking whole provinces in a day.

Syrixia, that map is wrong on where I am. The island is correct but I'm not going near the mainland. My forces went north into Nirih where I stop after running into Nebula and his troops.

This is why you only make maps after talking to everyone involved. >_>

Back