OOC: The Black Isle

Felis

TNPer
Here's the IC =): http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7507554/1/

Hello there, here's the OOC Thread for the RP I set up to both reintroduce myself into TNP RP and also help rebuild Cronaal so I can partake in other RPs! :D.

YjiOxpg.png

No doubt the Empire will assist the Crol, and bring it before the DU.

Posted a bit ago. I'm really looking forward to getting involved in this RP, it's really interesting! What'll happen to Lara, though?

Xentherida:
Posted a bit ago. I'm really looking forward to getting involved in this RP, it's really interesting! What'll happen to Lara, though?
I have a few major events planned, no spoilers though!

I also loved your post :D, not what I expected at all!

I too would like to take part in your RP, but before I post,I would like to make some major changes to True Sebland if that's OK with you, Cro. (If I can post later on in the RP) Btw, it's nice to see you back :)

True Sebland:
I too would like to take part in your RP, but before I post,I want to make some major changes to True Sebland if that's OK with you, Cro. (If I can post later on in the RP) Btw, it's nice to see you back :)
I don't mind - I don't think the others will either ^-^
And thank you :3.

I don't really know how to do it though. Should I just post it in the OOC thread or.... nevermind that's what i'm doing! :D Unless someone shares a better idea with me, huh? :D
(I will delete this post, sorry mate)

Errrr... Gonna definitely assist, mostly by kicking the hell out the the warlords with another naval division or two. Yeraennus will also object to bringing it before the DU and being punished or forced back into democracy Don't want another potential Rhuvanland happening again, now do we? ;)

I don't know what you've got planned, but if you need a bad guy, SDKY has been sitting there in Arcadia Bay and I promise you that we would have been taking advantage of the chaos to do all manner of unfettered research. Even to the point of cutting deals with warlords to guarantee our access to certain sites. Or loaning out prototype weapon systems for field tests. Or any number of things less science-minded nations would balk at.

@Syrixia. Can I inquire as to Why the hell you have ships in the North-eastern and Seran Islands section of the map and How the hell did no one know about them previously. :eyebrow:

Can I inquire as to what the hell you mean? I don't even remember putting ships there. Where did you see this?

Oh, wait. Mistook an OOC post for an IC post. Nevermind. It looked like, because of this post, you had said the Empire saw it. My bad. Just do remember that you're extremely unlikely to have known about the radio signal if you weren't in the Seran Sea until someone who is releases information on it.

Yeraennus:
Oh, wait. Mistook an OOC post for an IC post. Nevermind. It looked like, because of this post, you had said the Empire saw it. My bad. Just do remember that you're extremely unlikely to have known about the radio signal if you weren't in the Seran Sea until someone who is releases information on it.
Very much this, I'd assume it'd be on news channels throughout the nation by the end of the week though :p. Either as minor, or major, news.

Piscivore:
I don't know what you've got planned, but if you need a bad guy, SDKY has been sitting there in Arcadia Bay and I promise you that we would have been taking advantage of the chaos to do all manner of unfettered research. Even to the point of cutting deals with warlords to guarantee our access to certain sites. Or loaning out prototype weapon systems for field tests. Or any number of things less science-minded nations would balk at.
The more, the better :).

I know my posts are probably moving way faster than what's happening with Lara. i figure my actions will be in the background until your story line catches up. Depending on when n where, I figure AS recon teams could meet up and pull some VIPs outta Cornaal, perhaps save Lara and company (or some other members of govt) during a firefight with local criminals/warlords. You could RP my team (4 members, recon teams are small), mebbe one of them dies during the rescue attempt.

Something to think about. :console:

Bustos:
I know my posts are probably moving way faster than what's happening with Lara. i figure my actions will be in the background until your story line catches up. Depending on when n where, I figure AS recon teams could meet up and pull some VIPs outta Cornaal, perhaps save Lara and company (or some other members of govt) during a firefight with local criminals/warlords. You could RP my team (4 members, recon teams are small), mebbe one of them dies during the rescue attempt.

Something to think about. :console:
Maybe at some point, I want a few things to happen first.

And to note, there are no other members of government alive, with the exception of Ulurq who I just posted about.

(Sorry to double post :p)

I put a map of Cronaal in the OOC's OP, since I believe it may be useful.

Kannex:
Who are the warlords? Kannex will support one that's ideologically close. Same with Pelhafor.
There's probably dozens across the nation, mixed with various tribes/communities and self-proclaimed kings.
You could have a self-installed one, either that or fabricate one.

Cronaal:
Kannex:
Who are the warlords? Kannex will support one that's ideologically close. Same with Pelhafor.
There's probably dozens across the nation, mixed with various tribes/communities and self-proclaimed kings.
It's a shame you're not going to focus on the warlords. As Kannex sees Kray as the failed leader of a failed state, the Kannexan government is not likely to support her unless she regains power. If any warlord manages to pacify all of Cronaal, then Kannexan recognition will go there. The seas are overflowing with stolen Rhuvish weaponry, so there's so much potential.

While I have the Syrixians work on helping Kray, I'd like to have a warlord clan to RP with. It can be a Caesar's Legion-style martial society based in Rodon, called the Mountain Legion.

Kannex:
Cronaal:
Kannex:
It's a shame you're not going to focus on the warlords. As Kannex sees Kray as the failed leader of a failed state, the Kannexan government is not likely to support her unless she regains power. If any warlord manages to pacify all of Cronaal, then Kannexan recognition will go there. The seas are overflowing with stolen Rhuvish weaponry, so there's so much potential.
I plan on Roleplaying as the main Ganjarius warlord.

Syrixia:
While I have the Syrixians work on helping Kray, I'd like to have a warlord clan to RP with. It can be a Caesar's Legion-style martial society based in Rodon, called the Mountain Legion.
I'll allow you to do so for now, if you have any questions about Rodon and what I've made of it, then do ask either by PM or on Discord.

Syrixia:
Oh, and I was thinking there could be a kind of rivalry situation between the Mountain Legion and the clan in Ganjarius. We could conduct this like Sengoku Japan, with various warlords taking land and vying for power, with Lara being like the Emperor of Japan; the true legitimate ruler. Eventually, the international community would pull a Meiji and get her back in power.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
I'll allow you to do so for now, if you have any questions about Rodon and what I've made of it, then do ask either by PM or on Discord.
Of course! I do have this question. Is Rodon a European-style city (IE: no skyscrapers) or are there skyscrapers?

Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Of course! I do have this question. Is Rodon a European-style city (IE: no skyscrapers) or are there skyscrapers?
Rodon is like the capital of the North in Cronaal. It's a snow-covered city, like Ganjarius, but lays on a low-lying plain that is in the centre of the Silver-Anvil Forest.
It follows a similar style of Karandin, where the buildings are stacked on top eachother in a careless manner, but was being de constructed before everything collapsed (ie before I left.) and is a tad Japan-esque mixed with Europe. It was formerly also quite poor, and was an industrial powerhouse for a large portion of Cronaal, and possibly the Seran Islands.

Aside this, it is also one of the places in Cronaal where the two remaining 'nukes' lay but its location in the city is unknown.

Kannex:
Can I have a Christian militant group?
If you wish to.
Again, like Syrixia, PM or Discord if you have questions about the areas and if you screw it up too much I'm going to smack you with a bat. :).

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Rodon is like the capital of the North in Cronaal. It's a snow-covered city, like Ganjarius, but lays on a low-lying plain that is in the centre of the Silver-Anvil Forest.
It follows a similar style of Karandin, where the buildings are stacked on top eachother in a careless manner, but was being de constructed before everything collapsed (ie before I left.) and is a tad Japan-esque mixed with Europe. It was formerly also quite poor, and was an industrial powerhouse for a large portion of Cronaal, and possibly the Seran Islands.

Aside this, it is also one of the places in Cronaal where the two remaining 'nukes' lay but its location in the city is unknown.
Eeeeeexcellent. Rodon is perfect.

Lol, that just reminded me of a quote from Family Guy.

"I want you BIGGER! I want you FATTER! It will please me."

If you want you can tell me about the various clans of Cronaal and where they are. I could make a map for you.

Syrixia:
If you want you can tell me about the various clans of Cronaal and where they are. I could make a map for you.
There's not specific clans besides the one us, as RPers have been making this past hour.
As said, there are thousands of territories in Cronaal and almost all of them disputed, ruled by different people and communities, they span from buildings to acres of land, they are ruled by town mayors, unusual fetishists, cannibals and even sadistic murderers.

Back