Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Well then... It's over. Deary me.

EDIT: TO note, because I don't think everyone was aware, the RP was set in 2018.
That would have been good to know earlier >_>
But I've said multiple times :p
Where?
Mostly on Discord
and who isn't on discord? :eyebrow:
Nobody besides Primeboy, Bootsie and Yera... <coughs>
you know, I think you're forgetting someone...

Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:

EDIT: TO note, because I don't think everyone was aware, the RP was set in 2018.
Where?
Mostly on Discord
[me]shrugs
[me]snuggles

Writing the post-TBI conference so we can determine what in the hell to do with Cronaal. I would be amenable to suggestions as to the host country, provided it's neutral to this issue.

Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:

Where?
Mostly on Discord
and Wolfsea

Wolfsea:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:

Where?
Mostly on Discord
and Wolfsea
Those three people are those who are on Discord, you boobs.

Cronaal:
Wolfsea:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Cronaal:

Where?
Mostly on Discord
and Wolfsea
Those three people are those who are on Discord, you boobs.
i didn't think it was possible to get any more confused

True Sebland and Kannex, I don't think I saw either of you post more than once in The Black Isle, and I was not sure whether the country used by True Sebland was Sierra (seeing as this was pre-Sierra) or a previous country of yours.

It is complicated. Sierra is a federation of 12 states, but they all think of themselves as one nation. True Sebland still exists. It is one of the 12 states. Together with West Sebland and Nueva Seblandia they form "The Seblands"(something like the "Mid-west" or "West coast" in America). The state capital is Seblanda. The "Paris", the "London" or the "Milan" of Eras (the fashion centre), there is something like the Hollywood of Eras in Seblanda aswell.

Anyways I kind of wanted to "colonize" the Larineth region. That would start a mini war between Sierra and you know,maybe you guys and eventually Sierra would lose, but still remain influetial in that part of Cronaal. So ermm... What do you think Cronaal? And what do you "good guys" think? :D

GUYS

are we gonna finish this or not?

if not then I'm just going to run my part of Cronaal as an occupied zone forever.

I'm waiting for people to post. If not, I'm just gonna continue the conference and they can be regarded as spectators.

Hmm. It appears to be only Syrixia. I'm going to just assume that due to his lack of reply, he's not interested in the conference RP, mostly because I want to be done with this as quickly as possible.

Hey Kannex, you posted /once/ in The Black Isle, and that post contained no official action from your nation. Please consider yourself removed from the conference. I'm not debating this.

Yeraennus:
Hey Kannex, you posted /once/ in The Black Isle, and that post contained no official action from your nation. Please consider yourself removed from the conference. I'm not debating this.
Dude, I was there during the Cronaali Civil War, before you were even involved in this forum.

Yeraennus:
Don't bother, Yer. I like Kannex's snotty drama. It adds spice to the conference :lol:

Syrixia:
Yeraennus:
Don't bother, Yer. I like Kannex's snotty drama. It adds spice to the conference :lol:
:lol:

Seeing as my reminder was a little bit too subtle, I'm going to be blunt. This conference regards The Black Isle only. If you're gonna be a dick in my RP, you can go away.

Yeraennus:
Seeing as my reminder was a little bit too subtle, I'm going to be blunt. This conference regards The Black Isle only. If you're gonna be a dick in my RP, you can go away.
I keep wanting to tell the admins to add a like button but we all know they'll never add it, soooooooo here ya go

:cool:

Yeraennus:
Not being the dick here, but sure, I'm off.

Hello, I'm an RP mod.
Yeraennus:
Kannex:
Yeraennus:
Not being the dick here, but sure, I'm off.
Keep it frosty kids. I am happy to see that this didn't escalate but perhaps a more conciliatory tone is something you need to look at.
Cronaal:
quak1234:
It's beautiful and hilarious.
These posts were unnecessary and you should consider this me looking at you disapprovingly.

Back