Admin Requests

Guy:
I think it may be missing some stuff. I can't see anything here, for example.
Bear with us; I think another admin will need to look at this. I can find masking overrides for literally every ministry except Foreign Affairs. I have no idea how to give you the permissions you want.

... But I am sure another admin will sort it.

Hello, admins, a few things.
  1. I notice Ornge isn't on the government page as a Deputy Speaker. Could this be rectified?
  2. I notice that Syrixia is still a leader of the MoCA joinable group. Could this be switched from Syrixia to Bootsie?
  3. Could the Ministry FAQ and the executive staff applications thread be updated with the new MoFA and MoCA?
Thank you.

Eyes that do not Lie:
Since I resigned, may I be remasked to citizen, and may my access to the Diplomatic Corps please be removed?
I believe you'll have to speak with Plembobria or Guy for the second request, since a joinable group determines who can access that forum.

Darcania:
Hello, admins, a few things.
  1. I notice Ornge isn't on the government page as a Deputy Speaker. Could this be rectified?
  2. I notice that Syrixia is still a leader of the MoCA joinable group. Could this be switched from Syrixia to Bootsie?
  3. Could the Ministry FAQ and the executive staff applications thread be updated with the new MoFA and MoCA?
Thank you.

Eyes that do not Lie:
Since I resigned, may I be remasked to citizen, and may my access to the Diplomatic Corps please be removed?
I believe you'll have to speak with Plembobria or Guy for the second request, since a joinable group determines who can access that forum.
Done

For Abbey (or whoever else feels like doing it): Re-alphabetise the embassies in the embassy row, and add a flag to Caelestis Universum and Wintercrest.

Since there's been a nice cleanup of the embassies, could you please add The Britannian Kingdom's flag to their embassy forum? And could you add a matching description to the forum? ("The Embassy of The Britannian Kingdom")

Also, the description for Wintercrest's embassy has an error: Wintercrest isn't capitalized in the description. Could that also be fixed?

Thank you.

Darcania:
Guy:
For Abbey (or whoever else feels like doing it): Re-alphabetise the embassies in the embassy row, and add a flag to Caelestis Universum and Wintercrest.
So that the admins don't have to look them up, here are links to the flags: Caelestis Universum, Wintercrest.
We generally do not, and - to the other admins - should not use a nationstates link for flags. Those links don't just become useless once regions change their flag, but NS itself treats it as traffic caused by our forum. If we have 50 embassies, each using 50 flags from NS, then we'd be generating 50 requests every-time we refresh the page.

Generally, when adding embassies we use existing embassies as a template - and use the existing architecture in place for them.

Darcania:
Since there's been a nice cleanup of the embassies, could you please add The Britannian Kingdom's flag to their embassy forum? And could you add a matching description to the forum? ("The Embassy of The Britannian Kingdom")

Also, the description for Wintercrest's embassy has an error: Wintercrest isn't capitalized in the description. Could that also be fixed?

Thank you.
There is currently a discussion on forum descriptions so I'll wait until that's concluded.

flemingovia:
Guy:
Done. thank you for the links, Darcania.
Sorry - I'd discussed this with Abbey in advance, didn't mean for you to have to hunt for the flags yourself :P Thanks, Darcania.

Administrators,

I've been appointed MoHA by the Delegate, and I have taken my oath. At this point, I already have mod powers over the MoHA sub-forum, so I just ask that you please give me leadership over the HA joinable group and edit the gov't page to reflect my appointment. I thank you in forwards :)

P.S. Please remove Scorch's cabinet masking.

Tomb:
Administrators,

I've been appointed MoHA by the Delegate, and I have taken my oath. At this point, I already have mod powers over the MoHA sub-forum, so I just ask that you please give me leadership over the HA joinable group and edit the gov't page to reflect my appointment. I thank you in forwards :)

P.S. Please remove Scorch's cabinet masking.
Admins, this is just a friendly bump as it has been more than 48 hours since I've made this request.

We were a little distracted yesterday given the Cloudflare issue. I'll look up how to edit the government page as I don't remember how to, and I'll make you the group leader now.

Lord Ravenclaw:
We were a little distracted yesterday given the Cloudflare issue. I'll look up how to edit the government page as I don't remember how to, and I'll make you the group leader now.
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Also, unfortunately, McM's nation has ceased to exist, and so he should also be removed as a Security Councillor. Thank you.

P.S. When you have time, can you please mask Siwale and Xentherida as Deputy Minister. He has taken his oath following his appointment as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs.

Hello. I would like to request that the "Embassy of Equilism" thread in the Equilism embassy sub-forum be unpinned as it is no longer in use and that the new "Office of the Ambassador" thread be pinned in its place as that is our new system moving forward. Thank you. :)

Tomb:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Also, unfortunately, McM's nation has ceased to exist, and so he should also be removed as a Security Councillor. Thank you.

P.S. When you have time, can you please mask Siwale and Xentherida as Deputy Minister. He has taken his oath following his appointment as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs.

Done.

Gladio:
Security check for iUniques please

Edit: Security check for Caligula too

Thank you

Done.

Zyvetskistaahn:
McMasterdonia's TNP nation has CTE'd and he is, therefore, no longer a citizen. I presume he will retain his Admin mask.

The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days and should be remasked from citizens to residents:
William Ross
Aleura
Weath
James_C
DeMurica
Selanaia

Thank you

Done.

Isaris:
Hello. I would like to request that the "Embassy of Equilism" thread in the Equilism embassy sub-forum be unpinned as it is no longer in use and that the new "Office of the Ambassador" thread be pinned in its place as that is our new system moving forward. Thank you. :)

Done.

Jacksonville:
Hey guys so I moved Jacksonville out of the TNP and moved a new country (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=venezuela_republic) in. So, stupid me, I created a new account on here named after that not knowing it was against the rules. If yall dont mind, can u please delete the account named that? the link is here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5017477/. Thank you and I am terrible sorry about that!
I'll sort it.

In future: update your profile with your nation name, and request a username change. (Don't make a habit of the second one). We recommend using a general nickname, not necessarily it being the same as a nation name.

Given my resignation, may I please be properly masked as not a member of the Cabinet?

EDIT: I think I'll also need to get RP mod masking, though I do prefer the SC's badge. Whatever is easiest though, please do. :)

Bootsie:
Given my resignation, may I please be properly masked as not a member of the Cabinet?

EDIT: I think I'll also need to get RP mod masking, though I do prefer the SC's badge. Whatever is easiest though, please do. :)
On it.

Administrators,

One last request -- I am sorry for bothering you, but can you please remove Scorch and Corporal Clegg's moderation powers over the HA Ministry sub-forums and add Xentherida and Siwale instead please? Thank you.

Tomb:
Administrators,

One last request -- I am sorry for bothering you, but can you please remove Scorch and Corporal Clegg's moderation powers over the HA Ministry sub-forums and add Xentherida and Siwale instead please? Thank you.
Done. As ever, if there are any problems give us a shout.

Back