Edit2: Security check for President Underwood

Thank you

Gladio:
Security check for Markiavellia and Xenondrof please

Edit: Security check for Lozinak too

Edit2: Security check for President Underwood

Thank you
MArkiavellia passes admin checks.
Cenondrof fails admin checks. Proxy server.
President Underwood passes admin checks.

Ornge:
Markiavellia's Citizenship request seems to have been overlooked, he posted his application here and doesn't seem to have been processed.
I see a few posts up Flemingovia confirmed he passed an admin check, I believe that applies in our citizenship thread so I will note it there.

Thanks much for remasking me. I hope it's not a bother, but I'm still on the gov't page. Could I be taken off there as well, please?

Thanks again for your hard work, friends. :)

EDIT: Could I also be removed from this thread and this thread?

Syrixia:
Thanks much for remasking me. I hope it's not a bother, but I'm still on the gov't page. Could I be taken off there as well, please?

Thanks again for your hard work, friends. :)

EDIT: Could I also be removed from this thread and this thread?
Done.

I could not find you in the threads you mention - i assume these have already been edited.

Hey all,

Is it possible to change the OP of a thread? In other words, to either assign ownership of a post to another user? If possible I'd like that to happen here so that I can more easily manage the Party's thread. Thank you!

Mall:
Hey all,

Is it possible to change the OP of a thread? In other words, to either assign ownership of a post to another user? If possible I'd like that to happen here so that I can more easily manage the Party's thread. Thank you!
That is not possible, I am afraid.

flemingovia:
Mall:
Hey all,

Unfortunate, but thank you for your time.

Mall:
flemingovia:
Mall:
Hey all,

Personally, I would suggest you make a new thread and link to the old one in the OP.

Mall:
flemingovia:
Mall:
Hey all,

Personally, I would suggest you make a new thread and link to the old one in the OP.

Administrators, can you please give me mod-powers over the "Editor's Desk" sub-forum in the Ministry of Communications HQ? I was appointed Chief Editor by Kasch (Minister of Communications), and it'd be a lot simpler (and easier) if I can just go in and edit the articles without having to copy and paste, make the corrections, and then post again. Thank you.

Tomb:
Administrators, can you please give me mod-powers over the "Editor's Desk" sub-forum in the Ministry of Communications HQ? I was appointed Chief Editor by Kasch (Minister of Communications), and it'd be a lot simpler (and easier) if I can just go in and edit the articles without having to copy and paste, make the corrections, and then post again. Thank you.
Done

Back