TNP Minecraft

Lord Ravenclaw:
I think it's time people went back to normal survival for a while.
I wholeheartedly disagree. Look at all we've done here since the creative transition. People have been building and having loads of fun. Are you really going to shut that down because of one gamemode incident?

I'm not arguing with you, so disagree as much as you like. That is simply my view, and I will not be giving creative privileges back to anyone.

I can help, I have a lot of experiance with Minecraft (5 Years) on many servers. I do not currently own one but I have worked on building many famous servers like MCMagic. If its possible could I become an admin or at least help with this server?

It's a possibility, although people don't actually seem to using it...

I was looking at maybe adding some plugins like LuckyBlocks or something at some point but setting that up is beyond my limited abilities :P

I still think a new world or a world reset would be best considering the amount of creative hubbub on the server.

Syrixia:
I still think a new world or a world reset would be best considering the amount of creative hubbub on the server.
I second this. I also think it would be cool to just build a massive city with many districts and such instead of separate provinces. (If we do restart that is)

We can look into that definitely. Gimme a few days and we'll be able to get something set up.

New world is up. Spawn is in a village!

No killing the villagers >:[

Found anther village in a savannah, not too far away. I founded it as New Blackwater, although the name is likely to change.

Xentherida:
Found anther village in a savannah, not too far away. I founded it as New Blackwater, although the name is likely to change.
Me, Xen and Tort have founded the Blackwater Republic!

My friend recently joined TNP and was wondering if you could white list him, seeing as I don't think he has a forum account yet. His IGN is jeffrythesheep1

Wow. Made a villager breeder, got a farmer villager. I then sold a tonne of food to him, getting 51 emeralds in the process!

Yeraennus:
My friend recently joined TNP and was wondering if you could white list him, seeing as I don't think he has a forum account yet. His IGN is jeffrythesheep1
Done.

Sounds interesting, will be nice to relearn MC with a smallish group that won't make me claw my eyes out. Name is primeboy1

Mind adding me to the whitelist?

Username: England2009

I'm thinking on changing it maybe in a week. But i'll use the server i've been doing Minecraft since 2009 and still going strong(ish)!

New Ducklands:
St George:
Both added.
Thanks! Also, you seem to need a hub and a build team. I gotta build team, we could build a hub or something?
Tortoise, Xentherida and I have created the Blackwater Republic east of spawn. If you're looking for a nation to join I recommend that.

I have founded the New Federation (or NEWFED as it is known as in its signs) in the mesa warp, look for the sign!

Well who stole MY gear now? This server sucks balls... Abuse, jailing, I ended up burning some of Mj's and Tort's stuff to try to fight back. No work though D:

Let's be clear, you spent most of your time on the server attacking other people and borderline griefing. I have the chat logs to say just that.

You aren't banned, nor are you being targeted, everything was done with permission. Again, chat logs. What gear has been stolen?

St George:
Let's be clear, you spent most of your time on the server attacking other people and borderline griefing. I have the chat logs to say just that.

You aren't banned, nor are you being targeted, everything was done with permission. Again, chat logs. What gear has been stolen?
Firstly, I was being smited a crap ton when I wasn't doing PvP. Secondly just some iron tools and like that.

Back