Discord
@zephyrkul
Faibuaizu Alliance (OOC)
new_sekai__145590t1.png
the_kingdom_of_wolfsea__800482t1.png
territorio_di_nessuno__702270t1.png
the_watching_nebula__625869t1.jpg
darcania__11140t1.jpg

This thread is for out-of-character discussion of the Faibuaizu Alliance.

The Faibuaizu Alliance thread is for IC discussion by members and invited non-members ONLY. Any other non-members may post their thoughts or concerns here, and members and invited non-members should post their OOC thoughts or concerns here.

IC thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7392353/

Is there anyone here who's good at graphic design? I made my flag myself, but that was basically me messing around until I found something I liked.

As well, are there any ideas on what the flag should look like?

Darcania:
Is there anyone here who's good at graphic design? I made my flag myself, but that was basically me messing around until I found something I liked.

As well, are there any ideas on what the flag should look like?
I say I got experience in graphic design and many other things in art. However, I don't know, if I'm up to standard. I got a deviantart account and other art related accounts. If you want to see my art, if you think I'm maybe good at it?

I think about the flag should be a flag is symbolized all of the members and including the future members (If you know what I mean? If not I mean don't have a flag symbolized us five original members because that may put some nations off. If a flag symbolizing just us not them.)

Mr Insanity:
I say I got experience in graphic design and many other things in art. However, I don't know, if I'm up to standard. I got a deviantart account and other art related accounts. If you want to see my art, if you think I'm maybe good at it?
Indeed, same for me. I think we should leave who to design it up to the others.

To the others: Mr Insanity's art pages are listed in his introductory post: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8207580&t=7369673
As for me, I have a deviantArt, which can be found here: http://zephyrkul.deviantart.com/
I also made my flags myself, since they can't be found in my dA. I also don't post nearly as much art as Mr Insanity, but a flag should be simple enough to do in a day or two.

Mr Insanity:
I think about the flag should be a flag is symbolized all of the members and including the future members (If you know what I mean? If not I mean don't have a flag symbolized us five original members because that may put some nations off. If a flag symbolizing just us not them.)

Hmm... I'm thinking we should use a symbol or two that is common among the many nations or the alliance itself. I'm thinking an eye, since the alliance is based on the Five Eyes alliance and more than one of our flags have eye motifs. Perhaps a moon could also be used, seeing as Wolfsea and Darcania each have a god/goddess for the moon, and New Sekai's leader is half-wolf.

Darcania:
Mr Insanity:

To the others: Mr Insanity's art pages are listed in his introductory post: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8207580&t=7369673
As for me, I have a deviantArt, which can be found here: http://zephyrkul.deviantart.com/
I also made my flags myself, since they can't be found in my dA. I also don't post nearly as much art as Mr Insanity, but a flag should be simple enough to do in a day or two.

Mr Insanity:

Hmm... I'm thinking we should use a symbol or two that is common among the many nations or the alliance itself. I'm thinking an eye, since the alliance is based on the Five Eyes alliance and more than one of our flags have eye motifs. Perhaps a moon could also be used, seeing as Wolfsea and Darcania each have a god/goddess for the moon, and New Sekai's leader is half-wolf.
Yeah, I agreed with you the first section. We should let the other to think who do design the flag.

Aswell, I agreed with you again on the second section.

Darcania:
I should note that there's always the option of other people besides us.

Just a note. While Andulus does not acknowledge the existance of Wolfsea, we eventually will want to explore the option to possible send a diplomatic envoy to negotiate with the other four members (Darcania, Nebula, Nessuno, and New Sekai) of the alliance as a whole.

Darcania:
I don't think that eyes motif it is a good idea, it would seem massonic.
About the moon, our nation have keen interest in space but it would be more suitable as a logo of a space agency.

Lord Lore:
Just a note. While Andulus does not acknowledge the existance of Wolfsea, we eventually will want to explore the option to possible send a diplomatic envoy to negotiate with the other four members (Darcania, Nebula, Nessuno, and New Sekai) of the alliance as a whole.
I'm alright with my nation having a alliance with your nation.

Also, can I ask why Andulus doesn't acknowledge the existence of Wolfsea?

Mr Insanity:
Wolfsea maintains that they have over 700,000,000 military personnel, as all civilians in his nation can be drafted at any point. Lord Lore (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) believes this to be too much to be believable, let alone balanced.

Nessuno:
Darcania:
About the moon, our nation have keen interest in space but it would be more suitable as a logo of a space agency.
Oh ok.

Also, about the moon. You kind of give me idea? Should we have our alliance have a space agency? (A regional space agency but only have the members of the alliance be in the space agency?)

Darcania:
Mr Insanity:
Wolfsea maintains that they have over 700,000,000 military personnel, as all civilians in his nation can be drafted at any point. Lord Lore (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) believes this to be too much to be believable, let alone balanced.
Oh I see.

Mr Insanity:
Also, about the moon. You kind of give me idea? Should we have our alliance have a space agency? (A regional space agency but only have the members of the alliance be in the space agency?)
You are free to propose that we start cooperating on matters of outer space.

Darcania:
Mr Insanity:
More or less that, plus the fact that those 700 million people somehow live in a Modern Tech nation that is half the size of Switzerland.

Darcania:
Mr Insanity:
You are free to propose that we start cooperating on matters of outer space.
Yeah, why not.
Lord Lore:
Do you want an alliance with me Lord Lore?

I should note that I have a very difficult time interpreting statements as any more than the words as they are, so simply stating "I agree with this proposal" doesn't count as a motion to vote to me. If you wish to move for a vote, include the words "move" or "motion" and "vote", without any qualifiers, like "I believe" or "this should be", etc., and I should be able to decipher it.

I also note that I have autism, so you have to be very clear with me, which is why I provided suggestions in this post how best to move for a proposal.

Darcania:
I should note that I have a very difficult time interpreting statements as any more than the words as they are, so simply stating "I agree with this proposal" doesn't count as a motion to vote to me. If you wish to move for a vote, include the words "move" or "motion" and "vote", without any qualifiers, like "I believe" or "this should be", etc., and I should be able to decipher it.

I also note that I have autism, so you have to be very clear with me, which is why I provided suggestions in this post how best to move for a proposal.
Yeah that why I have pointed that out, because also me, I have a learning difficult which affect my English and grammar. I mean, I do understand what I reading (Most of the time.), when I tried to write (I think it is most of the time is writing.), not many people understand me.

I'm pretty good at understanding things most of the time. If you need my help in clarifying any of my statements, don't ever hesitate to ask.

Lord Lore:
Darcania:
Mr Insanity:
More or less that, plus the fact that those 700 million people somehow live in a Modern Tech nation that is half the size of Switzerland.

I did ask on RMB before April how much more territory I'd need to have a pop of 14 million and you never got back to me. Also the only civilians in my country are either immigrants and exempt from service, retired (over 70), or under 13, everybody, from Bus Drivers to Supermarket Cashiers have military training and actively hold military rank. I asked on the RMB and was given no information on how to rectify the situation.

Wolfsea:
Lord Lore:
Darcania:
Mr Insanity:

I did ask on RMB before April how much more territory I'd need to have a pop of 14 million and you never got back to me. Also the only civilians in my country are either immigrants and exempt from service, retired (over 70), or under 13, everybody, from Bus Drivers to Supermarket Cashiers have military training and actively hold military rank. I asked on the RMB and was given no information on how to rectify the situation.
I had mentioned on the RMB about how ridiculous the 700,000,000 to your size was. but I have no record at all of any sort of question regarding 14 million.

I did ask, it probably got lost on the RMB but pretty sure I quoted your previous response. Should really have TGed I guess.

Lord Lore:
I had mentioned on the RMB about how ridiculous the 700,000,000 to your size was. but I have no record at all of any sort of question regarding 14 million.
Wolfsea:
I did ask, it probably got lost on the RMB but pretty sure I quoted your previous response. Should really have TGed I guess.

Here, I found the relevant post. The question was 21 million, though, not 14 million.
http://www.nationstates.net/region=...=display_region_rmb?postid=10894708#p10894708

Darcania:
Lord Lore:
Wolfsea:

Here, I found the relevant post. The question was 21 million, though, not 14 million.
http://www.nationstates.net/region=...=display_region_rmb?postid=10894708#p10894708
Cheers Darcania.

Nessuno:

There is far more symbolism attached to the eye than the Masons and to the moon than space.

Lord Lore:
Wolfsea:
Lord Lore:
Darcania:
Mr Insanity:

Don't get all bent out of shape reading this, it's just interesting discussion:

For the sake of argument, it's actually NOT physically impossible for a nation the size of Wolfsea to contain a population of 700,000,000 citizens and still retain a portion of undeveloped land. (It's just VERY unlikely.) Wolfsea actually has not gone outsize the physical limits that can be readily observable with Manilla, very much a modern city. The rest of the Phillipines though is not first world. Taking half the size of Switzerland and developing a never before seen face meltingly large mega city, that would make Greenpeace hurt in their feels every time they thought about it, could happen. The upper population limit for Wolfsea to retain a Manilla level density within its borders would mean a maximum population of 857,101,943 people. Possible, not probable.

There are several nations with 80-100% urbanized populations, so it's not unheard of for a population to reside exclusively in a city. Accounting for the fact that Wolfsea is topographically mostly flat for all intents and purposes, again it's possible. There are even special cases I know about that could, if repeated or improved upon, increase his population even further. Possible, not probable.

If you're going to say that a city taking up that much size is impossible, again, NO.
The theoretical maximum 857M population @ Manilla density would equal 1.72~ times the size of meto NYC.
A city of 700M @ Manilla density would equal 1.40~ times the size of metro NYC. Again it's not probable, but possible.
A city of this size may be actually a collection of similar density cities that grew into each other over time intermixing developed and undeveloped.

I think it would be advisable and reasonable for a nation the size of Wolfsea to dial back their population, especially if they desired to have viable natural spaces. Also explaining how they became an megacity might be more difficult unless they happen to be a remnant of a much larger nation, have a distinguishing feature making them such a desirable spot, or some other remarkable historic, political, economic, or physical feature. So, NOT impossible.

Probably a good rule of thumb would be to figure out the size of the nation, how much land should be unbuildable, natural, farms, and urban. Then figure the density of your major cities (dense) which will be few in number, medium cities (semi dense) which will be more prevalent, and small cities (low density probably) which will be the majority. Then average out their population density based on their total percentage in the mix to determine total population density of all developed space and apply it to the percent of developed space. Then you'd have a calculated population and not a guess. I could probably explain this better later, and I may elsewhere if asked. Sorry for butting in.

Its ok Ceretis, tbh I made my claim not knowing the scale, plus 14 million is a more suitable population to keep our outstanding natural beauty.

I'd say that population / density would make for a very natural and beautiful country for your size.

Ceretis:
I'd say that population / density would make for a very natural and beautiful country for your size.
We also have a half dozen ruined cities as well from the days of the Etrebean Empire.

Wolfsea, is the Adventure Galley a vessel, like a ship, or a location, like a port? I'm having a difficult time determining which one it is based on your post.

Darcania:
Nessuno:

There is far more symbolism attached to the eye than the Masons and to the moon than space.
Ok then, it's only my opinion. If you guys are ok with an eyes or a moon i would be fine.

Nebula, do you have an embassy thread somewhere? As it stands, I don't see a way for myself or any other members to fulfill IV.1 ("All members are required to establish permanent diplomatic missions with all other members.") when it comes to you.

Oh. No. At this point, I'm a bit hesitant to do so, with the Rhuvanland crisis and whatnot. War seems to be just around the corner and I don't want to endanger any ambassadors should it happen.

Back