Faibuaizu Alliance (OOC)

Nebula:
Oh. No. At this point, I'm a bit hesitant to do so, with the Rhuvanland crisis and whatnot. War seems to be just around the corner and I don't want to endanger any ambassadors should it happen.
At the very least, please announce in the Faibuaizu Thread that you have opened embassies with all members of the Faibuaizu Alliance and only members of the Faibuaizu Alliance, or you risk losing your good standing.

Is it just me or is a cold war shaping up here?

Probably just me and my wild mind XD

Just thought I'd inform everyone that I have submitted a map claim here to make the Faibuaizu Headquarters international territory, and it was accepted by the cartographers.

As well, to prevent threadjacking, I'd like to move an OOC conversation I was having with Mr Insanity here instead.

Mr Insanity:
(OOC: Sorry, I felt bit ignorant when I don't reply, which I really hate.)

Quoting a post just to say "Alright then" can easily be considered spam, especially when you do so 13 times in a row. If you have something to say about that post, then you can say something about it, but if you don't, it will be assumed that you're all caught up on reading the thread the next time you post, and if you missed something important, the relevant person will point it out if necessary.

As well, quick tip: If you're quoting multiple posts, there are checkboxes next to the Quote button on all posts. Check the boxes of the posts you wish to quote, then click the Quote button for any of the posts. All the posts you quoted will be listed in [nocode]
[/nocode] tags with two line returns between each one so you may respond to each in turn.

Yes, because saying "I didn't start it" and "They did it" solved all conflict, from toddler siblings to world superpowers.

If you want peace, stop blaming people and start promoting peace.

As well, asking bystanders to pick sides most certainly won't help promote peace, which is why Darcania is against New Sekai asking (hold on, let me count...) thirty nations to join Faibuaizu.

Methinks he just found a list and started inviting. He doesn't realize that half of them are inactive XD

I plucked out the active ones and gave them invites, so there's the aforementioned efficiency.

Still, though, I don't see it as picking sides. I see it as an opportunity for inclusion and more growth amongst all members and invitees. Plus, with more members in both Alliances peace will become a better option, and with more members both Alliances can work for peace and prosperity more efficiently.

There's little hope of peace when a foreign nation openly supports your overthrow and has made steps in that direction.

Also, I know you're going to say (or at least are thinking) that there's no way Nebula will want peace. I'm inclined to agree with you, but I still like that someone's introducing conflict into the stagnant RP section of TNP, so thank you, Nebula, for that, at least. I sincerely appreciate it.

If Nebula insists on picking fights, though, I will do what it takes to lower his standing in Faibuaizu and even kick him out if necessary. Luckily, if he declares war first, Faibuaizu is not required to also declare war. Just to add "material support", which I purposely kept nice and vague. ;) I didn't join the Alliance without thinking, after all.

Also, I'm personally against a sistership between the alliances. While all-out war might be a bit crazy, all hugs and rainbows would be boring.

I never proposed a sistership. But yes, perhaps if Nebula did show aggression we could, ya know...

finish him off ;)

I'm not found of world war RPs; they get too complicated too quickly. Plus, if nuclear weapons are involved, you'll just see the whole lot of TNP decimated. Not very fun.

Kannex won't pick fights; not really what this alliance is for, anyhow.

Which is why I said I was against all-out war and sunshine and daisies.

So here's a bouquet of flowers for you, Syrixia. Don't worry about the ticking sound; it's not a pipe bomb, I swear.

Sen, Sen, Severisen, Sen, Sen, Severisen...

(Couldn't resist, his avatar is literally a chibi Snape :P )

When you're like Snape at least you're in good companyyyy, liiike meeeee!

Besides Wolfsea's trying not to be warlike and conquest-obsessed now but that's not to say we're not up for a fight... But then that's the whole point of the zpan fighting world cup. To come together in the spirit of cooperation, friendship, magic and thwscking each other with cookware.

Also remind me to explain in RP about how Sebt came to power lol. If you think us fighting the Rebels in New Sekai is warlike you'll flip yer danglies of what the last Khan was like.

Well, so much for peace. Nebula just threw up a blockade on Rhuvanland and tempers are flaring.

The U.S. invaded Afghanistan just because they thought that there was a pretty good chance that al-Qaeda was based there and that the Taliban regime was in support of them. Compared to that, it's pretty darn justified.

Of course, it's still not a great justification, but still.

Except the US was looking to stop a terrorist group that could've threatened peace, while your nation was trying to stop a people who have the right to sovereignty without foreign occupation and want to exercise it. The former situation concerns a free democracy who wants peace while the latter concerns an evil empire who knows only expansion.

That is not true.

The only annexation Nebula has made was Galacta, a fairly small colony very close to Nebula and already with a significant amount of Nebulan influence.

Now, shall we talk about what happened with Rhuvanland for some time?

Back