TNP Map Claims Thread

Ausaari's missing. My colony claim. Never got a notification or something that said that it was denied.

There was an Island just off the northern coast of Arch's southern territory that I mentioned to you on the IRC, unfortunately I had to leave quite abruptly and didn't see the end of the convo. Is there any chance that that island could added? It was on the pre-expansion map and was an accepted claim there. Now it's featured role play wise as the headquarters of the Straits Of Archlancer Pact and if a recent policy change proposal I'd accepted will also serve as the command post for the Central Defense Sector of the Pact.

I'd really appreciate it!

That was removed because you asked to be removed from the map, then you fucked us around with renaming requests and at no point in the many many months I have done the map have you ever asked for anything to be named Aureney.

At any point.

Stop messing me around.

Nierr:
That was removed because you asked to be removed from the map, then you fucked us around with renaming requests and at no point in the many many months I have done the map have you ever asked for anything to be named Aureney.

At any point.

Stop messing me around.
You know you could just ban him from the map. He's had enough chances. Like, maybe 3 to 5. A nice, hard claims ban will fix him.

Suggestion taken under advisement.

That will be all for now.

Kalti:
Any update on whether or not my edited claim for Kalti, Callaici and Tir na Andalucia was accepted or rejected?
It is accepted, I just have to get around to not being lazy and recolouring the claims.

Kyle:
Hello!

May I claim this part for Norsex?

Thanks! :)
Yes, I'll get to that, Kalti's claim, Raven's name change, and a slight fix of NPTO's location some time in the coming days. I tried the other day, but Gimp and I disagreed on what I was doing...

Could Cronaal be removed? I'll leave it to the cartography team whether or not the Auburn Isle is staying.

Sadly accepted by Cartographer De Luca. It will pain me to do if, but it is your choice.

I was wondering if I could make these claims for my WA nation Adoriand.

RBDcSoM.png

If it is not possible I'll understand. Thanks in advance, whatever your decision.

Esplandia:

RBDcSoM.png

If it is not possible I'll understand. Thanks in advance, whatever your decision.
Is that already on the map or is that going to have to be drawn? If it is the latter, acceptance is usually granted if RP is following the nation. I have seen you RP, but I think it was for Esplandia. I will talk to Nierr if it has to be custom drawn, because the drawing program hates me doing islands and archipelagos. I'll let you know.

All outstanding claims will be done soon, I promise.

Bootsie:
Esplandia:

RBDcSoM.png

Is that already on the map or is that going to have to be drawn? If it is the latter, acceptance is usually granted if RP is following the nation. I have seen you RP, but I think it was for Esplandia. I will talk to Nierr if it has to be custom drawn, because the drawing program hates me doing islands and archipelagos. I'll let you know.

All outstanding claims will be done soon, I promise.
It's going to have to be drawn unless there is some way you can copy and paste. If there is anything I can do to make things easier for you, otherwise I'll respect what ever decision is made.

Hi Cartographers,

Per the other thread with Cronaal, I would like to claim the lands of Añola on trust for a while. Everything can be left as it is, just didn't want you to remove the land entirely. Thanks.

The Cronaal situation is under consideration currently.

I'd like to present this concerning Cronaal. It's a quote from Piscivore.

"From my understanding now Cronaal is basically Somalia - ungoverned, plagued by famines and disease. Why do we have to "do" anything? It's there, it will stay there, it is just no longer a player on the world stage."

IIRC I also think I remember hearing from Pisc that he could claim Cronaal in trust, but I couldn't find a direct quote from him.

Syrixia:
Hey Nierr! So I was browsing the trash the other day, and I found the original high quality image of Shei Ren.

sggssg.png
Figured I'd bump this, since we have a couple more assistant cartographers now.

Since I'm replacing Norsex with Dallicania, I would like to claim the same spot for Dallicania. ;)

Omg Plemby is so quick! :D And he added Shei Ren!

Plemby, you are KILLING IT with the activity rate! Keep on going man!

Id like to make a claim for stuzemstazem. Can you add an island under mcmasterdonia lookin like this,if you can, make it about a centimeter more down than it is depicted in the picture.
xAx7NyR.jpg

Kannex:
Hey Nierr, can I have the spot you vacated?
Yes.

Kyle:
Since I'm replacing Norsex with Dallicania, I would like to claim the same spot for Dallicania. ;)
Yes.

JhonsJoe:
Id like to make a claim for stuzemstazem. Can you add an island under mcmasterdonia lookin like this,if you can, make it about a centimeter more down than it is depicted in the picture.
xAx7NyR.jpg
Afraid not. There are currently no plans to add any more land to the map.

Our Nation wishes to make an additional claim:
4EXjpRo.png

p2hNqLZ.png

Is this ok? Reed Island will be the name.

Hi, could I grab that little chunk of land bordering Syrixia on the inland? Preferably, I'd like to also border Arethos and the small blue nation next to it. Folmerica is the name of the nation, and I would like to play a landlocked nation (because I'm a masochist).

vD8SDCK.png

Can I make this claim. It would include that little island between Dai Nippon Teikoku and Lojbanic Republic.

I want to do some RPs between this new country and Esplandia.

Back