Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Latest Updated Map - updated 0/06/16 ~Lore

Claim Rules:

Rule 1: draw out your claim/provide a cropped image of the area you want, uploaded on imgur or a similar site (Lore's Favorite is Puush.me). No photobucket or imageshack because fuck that noise. Please make sure to post your claims in spoilers, or as links.

Rule 2: don't claim huge amounts of space. Remember that the map represents an area that is similar in size to North America.

Rule 3: No additional land masses or islands unless you have a damn good reason.

Rule 4: Maintain activity. Thirty days offline will get you removed from the map & Thirty days without posting will make you a candidate for removal after a warning and seven day grace period.

Rule 7: Don't be a lemon.

RULES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
For those who feel like drawing out and colouring their claim, the border should be white and filled any of these colours:
Red: ba7474
Light Blue: 74bab8
Green: 83ba74
Brown: baaf74
Dark Blue: 7974ba
Light Green: a2ba74
Purple: a074ba
Grey: 808080

This is my claim for Plembobria:

plembobria-tnp.png

Here is my claim for Floresque:

pfmKPwi.png

I don't particularly need an inset in the map itself; I just included it to show the size of the claim. Thank you!

*Spoilered image because it is very large and takes up a lot of screen space. ~Lore*

fpxujXD.png
I would like my old claim this time around too

*Spoilered image because it is very large and takes up a lot of screen space. ~Lore*

2rpwqk4.png

This is my claim for Bustos. And please do label it as

Bustos

not Bustos-21 or Bust0s-21. Thanks.

Please could I have the following territories?

2mxqwzb.png

I would definitely like the main landmass on the left, but the exclave on the right would be nice as well :)

I don't mind if you label it 'The Archipelagian Kingdom of Archegnum' or just 'Archegnum'.

Thanks in advance, whatever you decide.

]
uZqqEQl.png

I'd like to lay this claim for Mainland Eknorvia, an area which contains 12 nations which is also the reason that it's rather large.
This is one of two claims, the 2nd being Cronaal which isn't ready yet.

Can I have something as close to my old land as is humanly possible?

gwqt7n6.png

Thanks Nierr, you're doing a great job.

If i can i would like my full territory from the last map back and (this is fully optional)
if i could have the 2 parts just north of silly string that nearly connect almost like archegnums claim.EDIT(ok so i see that archegnums little claim was rejected so i guess i take back mine then.)

mappdsdsew.png

If there are any procedures I must go through to get my islands on the map, tell me.

*Puts on Assistant Cartographer Costume*

Okay so here is what I have to say on the first round of claims.

Psiscivore & Bustos- provisional acceptance with final approval up to Nierr.

Archegnum - Main territory provisionally accepted, Port Molash denied without approval from McMasterdonia and a "damn good reason"

Cronaal - Rejected; too large and already partially claimed

Kalti - You are going to have to compromise with the size and the number of islands, I will leave that discussion upto Nierr.

Myroria - That is only 48 km2. You might want to claim more then that even for a small city of 2 million.

Plembobria & Midtkandal - Rejected until you use the new map to make the claim.

Nessuno - Main territory accepted. Island rejected without a "damn good reason"

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. STOP DEBATING IN HERE.

9aeIU32.png

I tried giving a rough area of what my previous claim was. Some trims and stretches, but I think I stayed pretty close. Name of either Kialga or Kialga-Lourti is fine.

That's a good claim Syrixia, I like it. Provisionally accepted, pending Alamo not trying to reclaim some of his land. If he doesn't, it'll be accepted and added to the map next week.

As an aside, can you do me a favour and spoiler the image? It's a page breaker for some people, especially mobile users. I'll make sure to update the op asking everyone to use spoilers or just link to images from now on. Thanks.

I'd like to claim my old territory on the new map in the shape of my original territory in TNP. My reasoning for the island is that it is originally in the map of TNP, and was erased from the map when we converted maps the first time and I would like to regain the island that I had before.

2hg74o8.png

Whatever. I fail to see how that makes a difference.

claim.png
The western border should line up perfectly with the natural line there, like it did in the previous map. Thanks.

New claim with a map that works thanks to Lord Lore.

Location...
* Wherever you feel it fits best within this area of the ocean.
JfS5BJA.png

Nation Map...
fOd4h.png

Scandigradian claim

FEgUo4J.png

Bootsie:
I'd like to claim my old territory on the new map in the shape of my original territory in TNP. My reasoning for the island is that it is originally in the map of TNP, and was erased from the map when we converted maps the first time and I would like to regain the island that I had before.

2hg74o8.png
We've been unable to find an appropriate place to put this claim, and can't edit an area to do so.

I'm afraid we're going to have to deny this claim. My apologies. The cartography team will endeavour to help you find a place on the map.

Scand and Helgraf should be fine. Helgraf are you requesting your additional islands be re-added?

Nierr:
Bootsie:

2hg74o8.png
We've been unable to find an appropriate place to put this claim, and can't edit an area to do so.

I'm afraid we're going to have to deny this claim. My apologies. The cartography team will endeavour to help you find a place on the map.

Scand and Helgraf should be fine. Helgraf are you requesting your additional islands be re-added?
I just don't understand how my claim can fit on the old map and not the new one.

Hey everyone. So here is the first updated map.

http://puu.sh/fQojd.png

Sadakoyamka, I could not add your claim because the image you uploaded had been shrunk and it was impossible to transfer.

Bootsie - See Madjack's comment.

Archegnum - Because The Lancerian Empire is quite active and antisopating that he might want the same spot I pulled your northern border down to meet his old border. If he does not wish his old spot or misses the deadline. Then I will grant you the rest.

Syrixia, Bustos are added but are subject to a 7 day grace period for claims by Federation of the Amalo and Conoha respectively.

*Please use this map to make any further claims as all stray pixels have been removed.*

I'd like to claim a shape of territory on the map; however, you may resize and place the territory anywhere as you, the cartographers, see fit.

2jvt452.png

If, however, that is not possible, then I have an alternative claim, which is highlighted in dark green, just above Norway XVIII:
tDzXRIm.png

You know what? I'm going to be completely honest. I'm an idiot. I think it would be in the best interest to retain the land that was previously inhabited by the Guslants and their predecessors...do you think I could get a do-over on my claim? I don't care what it looks like, just something like Spain or France.

My apologies to the mapmaker for the incorrect claim. I have reuploaded my drawing:

p8EHCjh.png

Again, an inset is not necessary but is included to show size and shape. I completely blanked on the scale last time, but unless I screwed it up again this should make Floresque about 700 km2, which is roughly the size of Singapore.

Thank you!

I'd like to rename Eknorvia to IOUS Union.
I'm in the process of changing it into a sub-region to an alliance of sorts

in reply to nierr yeah the the two tiny islands that are next to me that belonged to me in the last map is it okay if i get those aswell?

Lord Lore:
Archegnum - Because The Lancerian Empire is quite active and anticipating that he might want the same spot I pulled your northern border down to meet his old border. If he does not wish his old spot or misses the deadline. Then I will grant you the rest.
Hey, I would like my old territory on the map back including the new little islands off the shore of the main island, in this case me and Archegnum are negotiating a little to see if we're going to have the same agreement that we had on the last map, seeing as I had two small islands off the coast of his nation and also about the coastal area he's claimed where the former New Haven American colony was.

I'd like to note that there are also two small islands that I had in the last map elsewhere. In the new map, these two islands translate to the island directly north of what would be the North-Western most part of my country, and the very small island off the coast of Aurora Orb's nation on the old map, it is at the very eastern edge of the picture attached. The story behind this was that prior to the Empire uniting, there was a large number of warlords, weak democracies, and dictatorships occupying the various regions of the Empire. One warlord gained enough power and money to purchase a private island, this is the island I speak of. When the Empire was united and the warlords and dictatorships defeated, the property of the warlords were seized by the new government and the island was part of the things seized. It was then simply amalgamated into the Empire.

Pending negotiations with Archegnum, this is the territory I would like, to be marked "The Lancerian Empire". In this case I've added in the small islands I had in the last map, and the island to my North that Archegnum had on the last map as well as a port that Archegnum had which will be granted if our agreement is successful.
xRRfUTH.png

8mJCZec.png

This is the claim for the rest of the IOUS Union, there is a small custom island on the TNP Mainland which I doubt will be added and the island on the left is half claimed for a future roleplay.

Yrkidding:
Lord Lore:
Archegnum - Because The Lancerian Empire is quite active and anticipating that he might want the same spot I pulled your northern border down to meet his old border. If he does not wish his old spot or misses the deadline. Then I will grant you the rest.
Hey, I would like my old territory on the map back including the new little islands off the shore of the main island, in this case me and Archegnum are negotiating a little to see if we're going to have the same agreement that we had on the last map, seeing as I had two small islands off the coast of his nation and also about the coastal area he's claimed where the former New Haven American colony was.

I'd like to note that there are also two small islands that I had in the last map elsewhere. In the new map, these two islands translate to the island directly north of what would be the North-Western most part of my country, and the very small island off the coast of Aurora Orb's nation on the old map, it is at the very eastern edge of the picture attached. The story behind this was that prior to the Empire uniting, there was a large number of warlords, weak democracies, and dictatorships occupying the various regions of the Empire. One warlord gained enough power and money to purchase a private island, this is the island I speak of. When the Empire was united and the warlords and dictatorships defeated, the property of the warlords were seized by the new government and the island was part of the things seized. It was then simply amalgamated into the Empire.

Pending negotiations with Archegnum, this is the territory I would like, to be marked "The Lancerian Empire". In this case I've added in the small islands I had in the last map, and the island to my North that Archegnum had on the last map as well as a port that Archegnum had which will be granted if our agreement is successful.
xRRfUTH.png
I agree with the Lancerian Empire's requests. We wish to re-establish our former exclaves within each other's territory.

Here is a map I made of it, only to reinforce the fact that I have agreed with Yrkidding. t is only slightly different, just to give you the names of my exclaves. I know they're on islands *gasp* but that's how they were before the overhaul.

2lx9u9u.png

We basically agreed last time to form a defence alliance called the Archlancer Pact, because we christened the landmass both our nations lie on 'Archlancer'. To this end, we both decided to claim roughly half of the former colony of New Haven America, in my case to kick out foreign influences (also, I'm pretty sure there was no good reason for it to be there). It would therefore be nice to have our respective exclaves and enclaves to re-cement the agreement.

Thanks in advance, whatever you ultimately decide :)

http://puu.sh/fSgtj.png - Second map update from the assistant cartographer. Sorry I forgot David Land and Bootsie but I could only do so much and am not in a condition that I can continue to draw today.

I added Thatch, fixed Archegnum, added Lancerian, added Myroria, added Sadakoyama, added Nessuno, added part of what Cronaal asked for, and moved Silly String.

Back