-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Marlducro
Discord
cloudyiskies
The Delegate:
Noting that term of @Chipoli expires on 17 September, and having received confirmation that he does want to serve another term, I propose the appointment of Chipoli for another term of office.
@Chipoli has been appointed Election Commissioner by Delegate @Simone. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on this matter. I would also welcome a statement in support of the nominee from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion to the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Chipoli to the Election Commission.

Chipoli has served well as a Commissioner and a Supervisor. I have full faith in Chipoli to continue this for the next six months.

I move for a vote. I would also recommend a shortened voting period of 3 or 4 days to allow Chipoli to retake the Oath of Office prior to the expiration of the current term.

Chipoli has served well as a Commissioner and a Supervisor. I have full faith in Chipoli to continue this for the next six months.

I move for a vote. I would also recommend a shortened voting period of 3 or 4 days to allow Chipoli to retake the Oath of Office prior to the expiration of the current term.
Don't know if a second is necessary, but I second either way
I third it
Motion and second recognised. A vote will be open in a few minutes.

Back