He/Him
TNP Nation
The_Democratic_Kingdom_Of_Skaraborg
Discord
Skaraborg#9816
moha_seal.png

Midterm Address - July 2024

Dear residents of The North Pacific,

We have reached the halfway point of this term and it is time to review what we have done so far and what we will be doing in the next half. To put it simply, this term has mostly been a continuation of the tasks we had during Lionsroar’s tenure and there has not been any particularly major issues. I aim to increase the frequency of our activities, but we are still looking solid at the moment.

Ideally, I would have liked to have made further progress with updating our resources, but we are a bit behind due to my own limited activity these last 2-3 weeks. I intend to give my deputies much more control of the other areas so I can focus primarily on our resources. We have still managed to complete and update a couple of important dispatches with more to come, and we should see an increase in activity there very soon. A massive thanks to the former deputy @Picairn for their help here as well.

As for mentoring and telegram lists, I hope we can increase the frequency of our activities. However we are still on course to send as many lists as last term, and we are still contacting all new members on the forum. The welcome wagon has been restarted to help newcomers on Discord. I encourage everyone to check out the Welcome Hut and Agora channels often to see if there is anyone who needs help!

As for recruitment, that is where we stand out. In my opening address, I mentioned that recruitment was the biggest goal of the term and we have already sent double the amount of recruitment telegrams we sent the final two months last term. That is more than 26,000 telegrams we have sent! And whilst we are a team, I would like to still mention one particular individual who has stood out this term: @Petronellania! They have been sending out a massive portion of our telegrams and deserve all the praise they can get. Thank you for your service!

That concludes my report. Most importantly, we were given a fantastic recruitment system from last term, which I am so glad we have been able to utilise to near its maximum. We are also looking solid in other areas. I would like to remind you that we still have a big portion of the term left, and it will be an eventful one. @Caius, @Nutmeg The Squirrel and I look forward to two more months with you.

Sincerely,

Skaraborg
Minister of Home Affairs

Back