-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
OBGgW0Q.png

TNP's Ministry of Culture is Proud to Present Democracy Day 2024!
Greetings! Every 7 July we in TNP celebrate our democratic traditions and history as a region where debate and consensus reign supreme by celebrating Democracy Day. As with every year, TNP will be providing free pocket constitutions to celebrate. If you would like one, just fill out the form below with your mailing address! It's totally anonymous and all records of your address are destroyed once your constitution is sent out! I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to @Crushing Our Enemies for providing said constitution year in and year out. I have more than one copy myself, and it's truly something that makes this region special.

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN POCKET TNP CONSTITUTION!

"But Pry it's not 7 July yet!"

Yep! We'll be celebrating Democracy Day with a few events in the lead-up to Democracy Day- Sunday, 7 July 2024, itself.

Tuesday- Pry Hosts Trivia Night on topics related to Democracy!

Wednesday- TNP Movie Nights! We did the Star Wars OT last week, this week we'll be doing Star Trek II, III, and IV, a series who holds democratic egalitarianism up as one of its core tenants.

Thursday- Theme Thursday will see a very simple but appropriate them- DEMOCRACY!

Friday and Saturday will be low key, given that many of our region's citizens are either American or live in the US and will be celebrating the Independencece Day holiday

Sunday- We wrap things up with the celebration of Democracy Day, the Candle-Out where everyone changes their avatars to a candle to celebrate the light of democracy, and our region's proud tradition.

Thank you for all being TNPers. This is truly a special region and community, and celebrating part of what makes it- and you- so special is one of the best parts of the Ministry of Culture Job.

And don't forget your pocket constitutions!*

* NOTE- All discussion of the pocket constitution program should be done here in this thread and not gameside! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back