Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
sh1cCc6.png

In Ius Vocatio.
"To be called in Law", "In Ius Vocatio", is the motto under which I will run on the current elections. For those that know me, they may already see the writing on the wall, on why I've chosen this motto. But to those who do not, allow me to introduce myself, as I have done many times in the past.

I am Vivanco, I have been in the region for the past 6 years (and counting), and from its start, I have been in interest of the legal world of the region. At the time I was but a simple Law student, and my expertise was but lacking, but being given the courage to run by Dinoium as Attorney General (a constitutional office that used to exist in TNP until the AGORA Act), that was my entry to the Legal Sphere of the region. And my experience in the spot was tough, and I must say that from mistakes, we learn. From that experience, from being the last Attorney General, I moved to different spots within the region; Speaker Staff, Deputy Speaker, Senior Diplomat, Deputy Minister in a variety of ministries...
And then I was chosen to be part of the Court in a few times, and reach even the point of being the Chief Justice. I was also part of the initial Bar Commission, and the region's first Court Examiner, and I have served as both Stand-in Hearing Officer and Temporary Hearing Officer, and I have served, although briefly, as General Counselor to the Delegate.

It is fair to say that I have an extensive experience in the field of law in the region, and all the while, I finished my studies in law, working every day with it IRL, which I presume would give me a level of maturity and knowledge on some of the matters at hand.

The law is important to me, th make sure it is correctly interpreted and to have a good management, I would ask as I have done in the past, to you, citizens of TNP, to grant me your trust once more.

Good luck with the race.
Thank you, Simone!

Did you design your own logo for this campaign?
Oh, I wish! No. This lovely design was made (and commissioned to) my good friend Quinmael!

Thoughts on the AGORA Act?
My thoughts have been changing as time has moved on. At first, I was against it, because the alternative seemed far away, but now that we have an active Bar and a Court Examiner, I believe that, at least for the time being, the need of an Attorney General has been appeased.

Should TNPers elect AGs again?
That is up to the Regional Assembly to decide. But, I believe we have evolved legally past the Attorney General's office. For now, at least.

Back