Kaiser Martin II split from Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Kaiser Martin II

Citizen
-
-
Pronouns
He)him
TNP Nation
Holy_Prussin_States
Discord
crusaders995
Nation in TNP: Holy Prussin States
Current WA nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Holy Prussin States
NPA division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(if any): none in NS
Other Military or non-military organizations you are involved in(if any): Used to in Clash of Clans.
I, The Constitutional Monarchy of Holy Prussin States request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Other Military or non-military organizations you are involved in(if any): Used to in Clash of Clans.

I, The Constitutional Monarchy of Holy Prussin States request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our go
vernment.

@Kaiser Martin II Rejected for wrong oath. Please reapply with the correct one:

Nation in The North Pacific:
Current World Assembly nation:
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

@Kaiser Martin II Please answer with your Discord username and what operation time (12AM/12PM EST) you are available as well. Having a Discord account and availability at these times are required to join the Special Forces.

Discord username: crusaders995
Discord display name: Elder Martin
Available hours of service: 12pm to 5:30 EST

Last edited:
@Kaiser Martin II Stop spamming the thread. The Edit button exists if you want to add to your existing posts.

Edit: Your application is also rejected for using a proxy IP (VPN).

Last edited:
Back