-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
Vice Delegate @Chipoli, based on the frequency of your recent reports, are monthly reports now the expected norm, or do you intend to return to weekly reports as your predecessors have done for several years?

Weekly reports are currently the norm, and over this term and the course of the previous one, I have been generally consistent with them. Yes, it is true that at the end of the term, the reports became increasingly sporadic. This was due to the increased intensity of my real-life schedule and my final exams, a fact that I was transparent about in the reports themselves. While I agree that government officials should be held accountable, I do think it is unfair to judge the fact that I chose to prioritize my personal life during that period - we all have things to do outside the game. Even when I am busy, I strive to dedicate as much of my service to the region as possible - I have committed myself to the cause of The North Pacific for over two years, and that remains a fact. If you have paid attention to my recent activity, you will have noticed that I don't have to deal with as much on my plate - therefore, the frequency of my reports will not be an issue unless there are unforeseen changes to my schedule, which I acknowledge is a possibility. The next report is scheduled for tomorrow (or later today, depending on your time zone), and it will be published as such. The weekly reports will continue.

I hope your question has been properly answered, Gorundu.

This was due to the increased intensity of my real-life schedule and my final exams, a fact that I was transparent about in the reports themselves. While I agree that government officials should be held accountable, I do think it is unfair to judge the fact that I chose to prioritize my personal life during that period - we all have things to do outside the game.
You stated in your April 18 report that you had to get through exams, which is fair enough. You then didn't post a report for an entire month, between April 18 and May 20. Granted, some of that time was occupied by the extended NationStates outage, but that ended before the start of May. You stated that it was your intention to post a report after the conclusion of the election, yet it took over a week for that report to actually be posted. I don't think it was unfair of me to question whether this lack of reports is becoming a trend.

Back