It
-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
Week 1 as Delegate For All of You

Hello. This is my first week as delegate and I am happy to report on the progress we have made in the first week as my platform is getting delivered For All of Us.

• Our cultural events have been off to a fantastic start. My great thanks to the team in that ministry especially @Halsoni for their hard work. They have been very enjoyable.
  • TNPU has also reopened, with @Marcus Antonius back in charge.
  • Our revived radio program is taking shape. I am delighted to report that we have had more than 20 guest bookings so far, and I look forward to their release over the next several weeks.
  • Our new cabinet looks fabulous. Some adjustments have been made. A new General Counsel @Vivanco has been appointed and @Kenmoria will not take up his post due to his other commitments.
  • We are already making the legal changes necessary to achieve our platform. As of today I have announced that Delegate Directive No.2 has been canceled, in order to give Ethnon more flexibility to reshape TNPU into a more informal structure.

I am so very proud of the work of our cabinet in the first seven days and I look forward to reporting on the results of our work. I cannot do this job without the support from all of you, so, once again, a heartfelt and sincere thank you! And don’t forget, please endorse me as your new elected delegate!

Cheers
Simone

Resignation of Vivanco as General Counsel
I have reluctantly accepted Vivanco's resignation as General Counsel, effective immediately, follow their decision to run for Justice. I wish Vivanco nothing but the greatest success in their future plans.

Cheers
Simone

Appointment of Bobberino as Minister of World Assembly Affairs
@Bobberino has been appointed as the new Minister of World Assembly Affairs. I hereby resign myself as the Minister of World Assembly Affairs. Bobberino has been NPA General since May 2020, Minister of Communications in 2020 and Minister of Defense in 2019, and deputy ministers in various ministries for sometime.

Please join me in congratulating Bobberino's appointment to the role.

Appointment of Prydania as Minister of Culture
As Nutmeg the Squirrel has had to take a leave of absence, I have decided to end their appointment as Minister of Culture and appoint @Prydania as Minister of Culture. Please take your oath. I am delighted that Pry has agreed to accept this appointment. Pry needs no introduction as a former delegate in 2020 and remains a powerful voice for TNP.

Nutmeg the Squirrel has already indicated in their opening address that this is their last term as Minister of Culture. Nutmeg will be a key member of the team for administering and organising the Pride Prom that we are jointly working with The Wellspring and which will start on 10 June. I thank Nutmeg for their service over the years and look forward to them returning to TNP government in due course.

Edit: to clarify, although Nutmeg originally said they needed a LOA, I decided and informed them accordingly instead that a change in the Ministry was required. I have also edited in the words "I have decided to end their appointment as Minister of Culture".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back