-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Halsoni
Discord
ruuuuuuuuben
Iv52p0UxXyeUrRT83Zh4ZjOFx9kNmUeviDlH3Jn5pTwXQvKedusuQre_lOl4Iop--OSaFk1Od85ViZZQeRM6LPFMGAuvXQNMpUakwrVXiTnsl0C_yf-qmT-z6mRkTVTXV_GT3HkmauMSEgo6_RtOLjw

Ministry of Communications of The North Pacific

Closing Address, May 2024

All,

The term has ended, and it was one to remember. I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations to the victorious candidates of the general election. As a firm believer in democracy, I respect the people's decision, and I hope that it will pave the way for a better future. Now, turning to the Communications Ministry, I must admit that I am not entirely satisfied with my performance this term. I was preoccupied with personal matters, but thankfully, I had an excellent team of professionals supporting me all along. I want to express my sincere gratitude to Delegate @Kaschovia and Deputy Ministers @Picairn, @Robespierre, and @AraFuttio for their unwavering commitment and hard work. Without them, I couldn't have accomplished what we did.

Let's get into it.

Publications

We are proud to announce that we have successfully published multiple editions of The North Star and The Northern Notes, which have been highly appreciated by our readers. In addition, we have produced a series of episodes on NBS Radio, which have been well-received and have helped us reach a wider audience. We have also taken an active role in covering the election by hosting various town hall meetings. We aimed to provide a comprehensive and unbiased view of the election, ensuring that our readers had all the information they needed to make informed decisions. Unfortunately, I was unable to get to TNL, but I am delighted to say that TNS has been recognized as the new TNL, with an exceptional level of quality and unparalleled content. We are proud of the progress we have made and look forward to continuing to bring our readers the latest news and information.

Very Important

• Join the Ministry of Communications here.
  • Join the Collaborative Design Team here.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Ministry of Communications has had a successful term, despite some challenges along the way. With the help of a dedicated team, the ministry was able to produce high-quality publications and engage with the North Pacific community on various platforms. Overall, it has been a pleasure to serve as Minister of Communications, and I am grateful for the support of the team and the community. I hope that the ministry will continue to thrive under new leadership, and I wish them all the best for the future.

One last time as Minister of Communications,

Cheers,

Halsoni
dchdeHm.png

Minister of Communications

Last edited:
Congratulations to you on your highly productive tenure as Minister of Communications - it can be hard to be fully satisfied with one's own performance in any office, but regularly producing any kind of publication in this volunteer game is hard and you handled that burden well.

The Ministry was highly productive under your leadership. I'm proud to have contributed to making TNS the new TNL.

Back