Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
del_seal.png

New Minister of Home Affairs & Lead Gameside Advocate
As many of you may already know, former Minister of Home Affairs @Lionsmeow has resigned from his position as Minister of Home Affairs and also as a citizen and resident of The North Pacific. I'd like to sincerely express just how much I have come to appreciate Lion not just for all of his work in the Ministry of Home Affairs but also beyond. For such a long time, he has been a constant source of positivity, dedication, and professionalism to all of us and for that he is greatly admired. I wish him all the best of luck in the future.

Of course, his resignation means that the appointments of both a new Minister of Home Affairs and Lead Gameside Advocate are in order.

To take the reins on the executive side, I hereby appoint @Picairn for the remainder of the term. I know there is only a few days left of the term, but there are still some projects I would like the ministry to pursue and Picairn has shown commendable tenacity in seeing these projects to completion. For Lead Gameside Advocate, I hereby appoint @Marcus Antonius. He has been an active and friendly presence in the Gameside Advocates for as long as I can remember and is on great working terms with the team. I have full faith in both of these individuals to step up until the general election is over and the positions can be revisited.

Thank you,

Kaschovia
Delegate

While this wasn't how I imagined I'd get my first Ministerial position, I thank Delegate Kaschovia nonetheless for his confidence in my ability and to former Minister Lionsroar for his leadership and guidance while I was Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. I'll definitely miss him.

Back