Simone for Delegate - For All of Us - Your Delegate, Empowering You

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

Thank you.

In case anyone was misled by Simone's edits to the opening post, just because I agreed to serve in his cabinet if he wins doesn't mean that I endorse this campaign. I just wanted to make that clear.

I don't think anyone is making that assumption. If Obama can have Bob Gates (a Republican and George Bush's defense secretary) and Hillary Clinton in his cabinet, TNP can.

I am glad to see a minister endorse this campaign

Again, very funny, thank you.

I just realized that I omitted a line from an earlier draft in the final platform. The regional assembly will also see me putting some existing existing Ministerial level policies onto a statutory footing, obviously subject to RA approval.

Last edited:
I asked this question of Robes, so I'll ask it of you too.

How do you plan to achieve your goals in Culture with it's low number of staff?
Do you plan on leading a recruitment drive of some sort, or will it be something your Minister will be in charge of instead?
You have quite a bit planned for the Ministry, so it's important that it actually has the staff numbers to allow for an expansion.

In case anyone was misled by Simone's edits to the opening post, just because I agreed to serve in his cabinet if he wins doesn't mean that I endorse this campaign. I just wanted to make that clear.
I would like to echo this statement.

I asked this question of Robes, so I'll ask it of you too.

How do you plan to achieve your goals in Culture with it's low number of staff?
Do you plan on leading a recruitment drive of some sort, or will it be something your Minister will be in charge of instead?
You have quite a bit planned for the Ministry, so it's important that it actually has the staff numbers to allow for an expansion.

There will be a recruitment drive of some sort. I will also look for some selective recruitment (ie, head-hunting) on my part to boost the staff count from other regions. (Since we are talking about staff here, they can serve multiple regions.)

Some of the things planned for Culture are automated IT related as well.

I would like to echo this statement.

Again, I am not expecting an endorsement from everyone whom I asks to serve in cabinet. It's based on ability.

Also, to echo a point you made on your election thread (which I won't jump into because that's your thread, not mine), I will not necessarily support removing endorsements from Kaschovia to complete the transition if I have the honor of being elected delegate.

Last edited:
I have clarified my platform with the words "only if our allies agree" regarding the potential peace offer. Previously I only said "If our allies agree". I also clarified that the RA vote happens both before negotiations start and after.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is making that assumption. If Obama can have Bob Gates (a Republican and George Bush's defense secretary) and Hillary Clinton in his cabinet, TNP can.
Indeed. And as a point of further clarification - because it seems that there has been a small degree of confusion regarding this situation, which I may have regrettably not helped my post - Simone did indeed have my consent to name me in his campaign. If he didn't then I would have been considerably more irate in posting here :P

Indeed. And as a point of further clarification - because it seems that there has been a small degree of confusion regarding this situation, which I may have regrettably not helped my post - Simone did indeed have my consent to name me in his campaign. If he didn't then I would have been considerably more irate in posting here :P

I thank you sincerely for your clarification.

I cannot, in good conscience, endorse this candidate. They are erratic, unprepared, and not an actual leader. This campaign has been edited into oblivion to the point where I can't even tell what Simone's own plan is. They're copying and pasting other people's thoughts into their campaign instead of standing for their own ideals, even if those ideals were weak to begin with. This entire campaign is the TNP equivalent of fan service. I believe in what is best for the North. This isn't it.

I may or may not go through this entire campaign and give my thoughts on it but I'm about to leave for a BBQ. I prefer hamburgers over writing essays.

I cannot, in good conscience, endorse this candidate. They are erratic, unprepared, and not an actual leader. This campaign has been edited into oblivion to the point where I can't even tell what Simone's own plan is. They're copying and pasting other people's thoughts into their campaign instead of standing for their own ideals, even if those ideals were weak to begin with. This entire campaign is the TNP equivalent of fan service. I believe in what is best for the North. This isn't it.

I may or may not go through this entire campaign and give my thoughts on it but I'm about to leave for a BBQ. I prefer hamburgers over writing essays.
Embarrassing, desperate and ultimately unsuccessful last ditch attempt by the establishment after their candidate has failed.

Roll on the Simone delegacy.

I would like to thank each and every one of my supporters. To those who did not vote for me, I will also represent and work hard for you.

Back