-
Pronouns
He/him
TNP Nation
Arawi
Discord
Catshoar
The Delegate:
Noting that his term expires on April 15th, I hereby appoint @Skaraborg to another term as Election Commissioner.
@Skaraborg has been appointed Election Commissioner by Delegate Kaschovia. I hereby open the floor for debate and discussion on this matter. I would also welcome a statement in support of the nominee from the Delegate.

Should this reach a vote, I intend to put the following motion to the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the Delegate, appoints Skaraborg to the Election Commission.

Skaraborg supervised the November 2023 Judicial Election alongside Chipoli and has served extremely well in their previous positions within the region. I am confident that they will continue to be a fine member of the Election Commission.

I motion for a vote.

Skaraborg supervised the November 2023 Judicial Election alongside Chipoli and has served extremely well in their previous positions within the region. I am confident that they will continue to be a fine member of the Election Commission.

I motion for a vote.
I second the motion for a vote

Seeing a motion to vote and a second, I am scheduling a vote to begin (time=1713020400).

Last edited:
Back