-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Halsoni
Discord
ruuuuuuuuben
Iv52p0UxXyeUrRT83Zh4ZjOFx9kNmUeviDlH3Jn5pTwXQvKedusuQre_lOl4Iop--OSaFk1Od85ViZZQeRM6LPFMGAuvXQNMpUakwrVXiTnsl0C_yf-qmT-z6mRkTVTXV_GT3HkmauMSEgo6_RtOLjw

Ministry of Communications of The North Pacific

Midterm Address, March 2024

Hey there!

I hope this message finds you well. It's been two months since I delivered my Opening Address, and it has been an exhilarating experience thus far. The Ministry of Communications has made remarkable progress and I couldn't be prouder of the countless hours of hard work that our staffers have put in. I am immensely grateful to everyone who contributed to this ministry's success. This term has been brimming with proud moments, and I feel compelled to make a cute little list detailing all of our achievements. Thank you to Delegate @Kaschovia, Deputy Minister @Picairn, Deputy Minister @Robespierre and Deputy Minister @AraFuttio. I couldn't do it without you all.

Let's get into it.

The North Star

We've published the 33rd & 34th editions of The North Star. I recently appointed Deputy Minister @Picairn as the Executive Editor of TNL, TNS & TNN for our latest issue, and he truly outdid himself. The design of TNS XXXIV in the magazine was one of the most impressive I've ever seen. It was a real feast for the eyes. Picairn did an outstanding job, and this only strengthens my belief that he is the future of this ministry. The planning thread for the 35th edition has already been filled and I'm excited about what the amazing writers will surprise me with next.

The Northern Notes

Three TNN entries have been published since the start of the term. The Northern Notes has continued to be a great success thanks to regular contributors and continues to inform the residents of The North Pacific on various happenings around the NS world. It's quieted down a little bit but it's far from dead. I have full confidence that we'll be able to release at least two more entries before the end of the term.

The Northern Lights

Working on it.

Northern Broadcast Service

NBS has been a little bit quiet this term. We've failed to upload any of our recordings, but I'm looking to change this. We recently recorded an amazing midterm report show, so definitely look out for that one! Other than that, there's not a lot to report. We'll continue to record episodes and endeavour to actually upload them.

Very Important

• Join the Ministry of Communications here.
  • Join the Collaborative Design Team here.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Ministry of Communications of The North Pacific has been making great strides in the past two months. The team has achieved a lot in terms of publishing The North Star and The Northern Notes. The Northern Lights is still a work in progress, but the Northern Broadcast Service is looking to make a comeback with new recordings. The ministry is also always looking for new members to join our ranks. Overall, the ministry is doing well and is looking forward to more achievements in the future.

Cheers,

Halsoni
dchdeHm.png

Minister of Communications

Picairn has made TNS into the new TNL. The main difference remains that TNS is consists of reports and that TNL offers lengthy op-eds. But the quality of both the reporting and the presentation for TNS has gone way up. I'm glad you're giving him a shout out here.

Back