Greitbart: Exclusive: The North Pacific in Chaos as Lionsroar Spark Mass Exodus! You Won't Believe What Happened Next...

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THIS CRISIS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
B7lzsYs.png

Exclusive: The North Pacific in Chaos as Lionsroar's Crayon Rules Spark Mass Exodus! You Won't Believe What Happened Next...

In a shocking turn of events, @Lionsmeow aka Lionsroar, the Minister of Home Affairs in The North Pacific, finds himself at the center of controversy as a wave of nations flock to The Rejected Realms. This media organisation recently published an opinion piece on this crisis. After extensive investigation we can reveal that Lionsroar's influence extends beyond the crafting of crayon rules. Recent revelations suggest that Lionsroar may be behind the mass immigration disaster that has plagued The Rejected Realms, manipulating events to suit his own agenda. This has been a result of a corrupt partnership with Security Councillors, in exchange for banning natives, the Security Councillors are able to pretend they are relevant to regional governance.

1708213923904.jpeg

Pictured: Lionsroar develops his rules. Note: The same crayons were used to write TNP’s constitution

The exodus of natives, which has left many scratching their heads in confusion, has been attributed to Lionsroar's peculiar set of rules, meticulously crafted with crayons.

According to insider sources, Lionsroar's ruleset, although charmingly adorned with colorful illustrations, has caused widespread confusion and frustration among residents of The North Pacific. Many have expressed bewilderment at the seemingly arbitrary nature of the rules, which range from the whimsical ("No capital letters at all’") to the downright nonsensical ("if you criticise a GA, I’m going to hunt you down and kill you").

In a candid interview, Lionsroar defended his ruleset, insisting that they were a product of his creative genius and were intended to bring a sense of whimsy to the region. "I spent hours meticulously crafting each rule with my trusty box of crayons," Lionsroar remarked proudly. "Sure, they may look cute, but they're also highly effective at maintaining order and discipline."

1708214003020.jpeg

@Marcus Antonius is not impressed!

However, not everyone is convinced that there is a problem. Security Councillor @Marcus Antonius aka Ethnon, known for his staunch support of regional governance, airport updates, and liquor consumption emphasized the importance of following rules. "Those who disobey Lionsroar's crayon rules are undermining the stability and integrity of our region," Ethnon asserted. "They're just a bunch of dumb f*cks and losers who deserve to be thrown out if they dare to criticize me or my fellow officials."

Our reported attempted to issue a follow up question before being roundhouse kicked to the face and being sent flying to the Rejected Realms.

Adding to the controversy, reports have emerged that RMB rules are applied in a black-and-white manner, with dissenters facing bans for any disagreement, no matter how minor. This heavy-handed approach has only fueled further unrest among the region's inhabitants.

When questions were raised about potential legal issues, including gross misconduct and bill of rights violations, Security Councillor @Rocketdog replied “Gross misconduct? More like gross peasants who don’t know their place!”

1708214069155.jpeg

Kaschovia is frightened that Lionsroar might drop from the ceiling

In a rare moment of candor, frightened native @Kaschovia expressed his concerns about Lionsroar's rule, recounting a chilling encounter. "I asked Lionsroar to chill on the suppressing, and he told me to shut the hell up, you potato-looking freak," Kaschovia revealed, shaking with fear.

As the controversy continues to unfold, residents of The North Pacific are left wondering what the future holds for their beloved region. Will Lionsroar's crayon rules lead to further chaos and discord, or will they ultimately prove to be harmless quirks in the tapestry of regional governance? Only time will tell.

Last edited:
wqfbZgC.png

Halsoni's Live Reaction To The RMB Rules On NBS

People! We all know the RMBers are inferior! They're controlled by the Deep State. Yes, you heard me, the Deep State! They are trying to stop our progress by refusing to read our Amazing Guidelines! They really are amazing. Absolutely Fantastic! It's quite frankly horrifying to me that this Belgian media conglomerate of TERROR and SATANIC WORSHIPPING is trying to demonise us good Northerners! That's why you should vote for me. A vote for you is a vote for me, and a vote for me is a vote for me! Thank you ESTEEMED CITIZENS AND OTHERS!

Back