-
-
-
Pronouns
It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
Ministry of World Assembly Affairs Roll Call - January 2024

Please refer to the Delegate's opening address for my re-appointment.

The following people (in alphabetical order) do not need to fill in a roll call as I have already separately reconfirmed your roles in the Ministry in the new term:
@Chipoli
@Cookiemonster
@Fregerson
@Kenmoria
@Magecastle
@Nutmeg The Squirrel

Please reply to this thread with the following form filled in:
TNP Nation (e.g.: Simone_Republic):
Discord Username:
Any WA Resolutions authored / interest in writing WA resolutions (especially SC):
WA Area of Focus (GA, SC, or both, up to you):

If you do not intend to remain in the Ministry, please do not reply with the above form; please instead simply leave a message to that effect.

This roll call will remain open until 22 January 2024 0001Z (UTC).

My closing address and opening address will come later.

Last edited:
To eschew the list of involuntary silent resignations, I wish to formally clarify, without undermining any action in the same spirit taken against me prior, my departure from appointed ministry positions within the North Pacific. Many thanks.

To eschew the list of involuntary silent resignations, I wish to formally clarify, without undermining any action in the same spirit taken against me prior, my departure from appointed ministry positions within the North Pacific. Many thanks.
Your message has been received but you were not in MoWAA. You may have wanted to resign from another ministry.

TNP Nation: Nouvel Empire
Discord Username: _jaggedfel_
Any WA Resolutions authored / interest in writing WA resolutions (especially SC): None/ I'm interested in writing both GA and SC.
WA Area of Focus (GA, SC, or both, up to you): Both

TNP Nation (e.g.: Simone_Republic): Arawi
Discord Username: bringmethekidneys8
Any WA Resolutions authored / interest in writing WA resolutions (especially SC): Yes, interested in both GA and SC, just don’t know where to start.

TNP Nation (e.g.: Simone_Republic): Lionsroar
Discord Username: dulle1846
Any WA Resolutions authored / interest in writing WA resolutions (especially SC): No / Yes

TNP Nation (e.g.: Simone_Republic): Halsoni
Discord Username: ruuuuuuuuben
Any WA Resolutions authored / interest in writing WA resolutions (especially SC): interest in SC
WA Area of Focus (GA, SC, or both, up to you): SC

TNP Nation (e.g.: Simone_Republic): Xagill
Discord Username: Rocketdog
Any WA Resolutions authored / interest in writing WA resolutions (especially SC): None

All accepted and I am closing the roll call.

Any new staff members interested can apply to MoWAA directly via Discord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back