Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Lionsroar
Discord
dulle1846
moha_seal.png

Opening Address of Home Affairs - January 2024

Hello every one, here I am again. The last term was so much fun that I had to return. In the following, I'll talk a bit about the plans, invoke the ministry and finally take the next steps towards a successful new term. So let's go!

Let's start with the Gameside Advocates. The role of a moderating force on the RMB has already changed a lot in the direction I would like. We want an active and engaged presence on the RMB to connect it with the other platforms of TNP and benefit in various aspects. Last term showed a perfect start, but a few points need to be changed.

Number 1: Individual ads. Several people have indicated in the census that they would like to see more customized ads. And of course, I will work through this. We will move away from ads and instead focus on indirect and more personalized messages. Targeted attacks, so to speak. To do this, the channel will have to become more active and the GAs will also have to rely more on their initiative. But they will manage that. Ultimately, it won't come down to individual posts, but a healthy mix between the two.
Number 2: Daily Questions and other projects. This project will of course continue, as it is already generating positive responses and increasing activity on the RMB. At the same time, other smaller projects and stand-alone GA initiatives are also planned, such as smaller games on the RMB.
Number 3: Activity. I will still demand activity from my GAs on the RMB, but it will no longer be so clearly defined. I will record the GAs' daily posts on a spreadsheet, draw up a chart of their progress and act based on these trends. At the same time, the GAs will continue to accept advertisement orders from other ministers, whereby the exact number of posts will also play a role.
Number 4: The team. The team will continue to be kept large to cover a large and broad area of different time zones and activity times. Maximizing efficiency, which I am willing to accept.
Number 5: The identity. I want my GAs to understand their new identity. They are not necessarily a moderation task force, they are an RMB engagement force. They should increase the quality of the RMB. And that's my keyword for the whole next term:
"RAISING THE QUALITY OF THE RMB"
Moderation is done by the active ROs themselves.

And now for the other big part, HA, woo!
Number 1: Recruitment. Recruitment has not yet been ramped up and is still a bit limited. That needs to change. Projects such as API Recruitment, the manual recruitment bot from Europeia and the lists should all interlock and ensure optimal recruitment. This is the top priority of the term.
Number 2: Resource Review. We have finished the general design of the handbook, but the text still needs to be revised. In the term, the team will continue to revise various dispatches together or individually.
Number 3: Mentors and Welcome Wagon. The mentor lists will continue to be posted and run on the forum. At the same time, the Welcome Wagon team established last term will come into play. Nations will be welcomed and introduced on the forums and the RMB, and a mentorship program will be implemented on Discord. Through private messages, we reach out to the new Discord members and can introduce them deeper into TNP.
Number 4: Others.
- Birthday Party Striker GroupThis will of course be continued and should show the positive in our community.
- Tutorial videos - This idea came up briefly last term to attract more members to us. Our last videos are already a bit outdated. It's conceivable to do.
Number 5: Deputies. Last term I had incredible support and this term this should be continued.

And now to the ministry! Thank you very much for supporting me so well last term and I would like to continue this term in the same way. Activity is a big problem, but you have the opportunity to help out the entire region with small tasks! And I'm counting on that again! The procedure for the next term is structured like this: I will unmask every single person in HA and set up a roll call again. All you have to do is write in there, no special application is necessary. If you forget to register, you can do so at any time. Beginners in the ministry still have to apply as normal.

To the GAs: I will contact you in the next few days, as well as other candidates I have in mind. You will all be nominated together in one post.
To the Deputies: I will contact you as well as potential candidates and nominate them.
You both must not forget to take your Oaths :p

Greetings
- Lionsroar

Back