Vote For Oskland Here is why [2024 General Elections]

Osk!ebot

Interaction and activity leads to success.
-
-
TNP Nation
Oskland
I ask You To Vote For Oskland.
Activity and Interaction leads to Success.

When I Go on TNP I see lots of things but what bothers me most is the word. Regular. If you think about it
Regular means that there is Something more Superior Then You, But What I Wonder. Is why can't everyone be Superior or,
Why can't everyone be regular. What I'm trying to say is Equality Matters the most, And the happiness for the Local TNPers.
I am Willing to stay Active on The RMB in many ways, like SR RP, and also Interacting with other TNPers.
[Discord Policies] I believe that almost Everything is involving the Government is on Discord, And For the people
That do not have Discord I will Restrict Government activity on Discord and will make a Separate fourm wich needs
An Account Regesterd to a Nation in The Government. so this way a nation that has a dream to become a delegate or A VD
They do not need Discord however Millatary activity on the Discord is fine.[TNP Recruitments] Due to the ongoing war WA nations are
Plummeting in TNP, that is why I belive too Give the Right to all Government nations to recruit nations meaning there will be a bost In TNP residences
And with our WA advertisements there will be a chance of more nations in the WA. And Due to the ongoing wars I will Try my best to immediately Eject nations
From TCB and BoM to prevent spys and a possible Coup. [Government] i do not wish to change any members in the government. [The ongoing conflict] I have no
Words other than Disgust towards TCB and BoM They have tried to Rape TNP's Democracy and Freedom. They have Attempted to devesitate us, but the power of democracy
Will not be defeated. If I get elected I will approach this the same way anybody will do, I will stand and I will fight and Democracy will stand.

I am Oskland and I ask you to elect me

Last edited:
Back