-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
Hello,

In consideration of my real life circumstances, from 1 January 2024 to 8 January 2024 I will be absent as Minister of Defence.

During this time, @Robespierre is empowered to execute the powers and duties of the office of the Minister of Defence, as designated by the Delegate in the manner specified and limited by Delegate Directive 5.

Also, I apologize for the lack of communication in the Defence forum over the month of December. We have not been dormant, but I have lagged behind in publishing operational reports. A summary of our activities this term will be included in the end-of-term report, which I will write when I return from my absence.

Also, happy new year :)

Regards,
Comfed

I am back. My headquarters appears to be on fire and my executive officer has been replaced by a mountain lion, but this I will disregard. The tyranny of Robespierre will now cease, and the guillotine will be moved away from the RA to be outside of my window again, so that I can always see it.

Will this return see a change in your military persona or will the Mexican president remain?

I am back. My headquarters appears to be on fire and my executive officer has been replaced by a mountain lion, but this I will disregard. The tyranny of Robespierre will now cease, and the guillotine will be moved away from the RA to be outside of my window again, so that I can always see it.
Welcome back so fast!

Back