[Gallery] The North Pacific vs NorthArdenyan - Split from Courtroom

@NorthArdenyan I advise you to get a defense attorney to represent you in court. This thread is for discussing our thoughts and feelings about the proceedings.

Here's my thought, by the time this case wends its way through our criminal justice system, I will have forgotten what the charges were.

Your Honor,i chose to represent myself and i have realized the actions of my consequences,I am okay with whatever what the court choses for my consequences

Last edited:
Your Honor,i chose to represent myself and i have realized the actions of my consequences,I am okay with whatever what the court choses for my consequences
Plead "Guilty" then, but only when the court asks you what your plea is. No earlier.

The North Pacific Court,May i ask you to help me appoint someone to defend me

The Court,Please withdraw the case as he was walking home from school,and suddenly a SUV crashed to him and he bleeded non stop until at the hospital at 5:00am he was stated that he was dead:(

Preserving this for its entertainment value. Self-reporting one's demise is for sure a novelty. But I once CTE'd during a vote, so who am I to criticize?

Luckily,managed to get my NS and forum account back since yesterday i cannot log in discord could not log in since i putted it on a another account(which the device broke gmail probaly got doxxed)

Last edited:
Luckily,managed to get my NS and forum account back since yesterday i cannot log in discord could not log in since i putted it on a another account(which the device broke gmail probaly got doxxed)
You do know forum admins can see your logins and can tell that you are lying

You do know forum admins can see your logins and can tell that you are lying
i putted wrong ots not the forums its the NS and discord,yeah i thought that message was from my relatives on NS so i posted it here

DELETED

Last edited:
May i ask why can't o jpin the NPA?

Apologies to the court if I have posted here when I shouldn't have.

This is not the place to ask about your rejection to the NPA.
If you really must, talk to me directly in a forum PM, not in a public gallery.
This is the appropriate place to post, as this thread (and forum) are for any reasonable discussion of ongoing Court matters, as little use as it sees

Eh,When will 2 month ends

Last edited:
March 22 (or March 18, depending on if the Court views two months as four weeks). Somewhere in March, though.
Oh man:(im kind of bored in TNP

Oh man:(im kind of bored in TNP
I completely understand. Your erratic behaviour has alienated you from basically everyone, and made it clear that you are unsuitable for all the positions you have applied to. With nothing left to do, you get bored. I suggest that you spend some time on introspection: Consider why you are rejected and what you can do to change your behaviour.

You're welcome to leave.
no
I completely understand. Your erratic behaviour has alienated you from basically everyone, and made it clear that you are unsuitable for all the positions you have applied to. With nothing left to do, you get bored. I suggest that you spend some time on introspection: Consider why you are rejected and what you can do to change your behaviour.
Great Opinion,Thanks and will reconsider

Back