Pronouns
It
TNP Nation
Simone_Republic
sc.jpg

Liberate Algerhaven
Category: < Liberation > | Target: Algerhaven
Proposed by: Eternal Algerstonia | Onsite Topic

Stunned that the fallen speak! The multiverse has heard a mysterious broadcast, a vow of RESISTANCE in the valiant voice of the great Emperor Eternal Algerstonia;

Noting that the LONE WOLVES UNITED have dispatched secret units to defeat Algerheaven, while THE SEA OF SHADOWS, the last hope for the Elite, trains for battle against the heroic Algerheaven;

Fearing that Supreme Leader BLOODRED MOON has began a search for the Emperor, determined to destroy any threat to Lone Wolves United's power;

Hereby liberates Algerheaven.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations, NPA personnel, and those on NPA deployments will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote. If you are on an NPA deployment without being formally registered as an NPA member, name your deployed nation in your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

ForAgainstAbstainPresent

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems to be entirely in line with the function of a liberation. It is also a superb example of writing in-character without losing any of the essential indicia of the proposal. I am therefore entirely in favour of this proposal. I would be interested to hear from those who voted against this, as to why they did so. Though Algerhaven is somewhat controversial, I see nothing warranting outright rejection of a good legislative piece.

Against. Let LWU burn Algerheaven to the ground if they want. Preferably the next frontier Algerstonia created too. Nothing of value will be lost, and genuinely new players can avoid the risk of spawning there.

For(NPA)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back