TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
npa_seal.png

Victory Against TCB
October 2023
Citizens & residents of The North Pacific:

On October 1, 2023, we, as partners among a coalition of like-minded regions, invaded the region Solidarity. Since then, we called upon you for pilers to support our destruction of the region, and the response from you blew us away. The critical and rapidly provided support provided by you, TNPers who in large part have never touched military gameplay at all, has assisted greatly in allowing us to wrap up the operation early.

I would also like to provide my great thanks to the NPA soldiers who assisted in this operation at update. The size of the initial jump was impressive and allowed us to easily seize the region. I will also highlight the contributions of General @Icarus to the update bending operation, preventing the PRAF from being able to predict the region's update time, and those of Private First Class @The Empire of Picairn to propaganda, which he created with abandon and enthusiasm (some of them are posted to his nation!)

I would also like to recognise the contributions of General @Robespierre to this operation. He was essential in the civilian gameside effort, especially gameside; it is because of him that we were able to mobilize so many non-forum, non-discord nations. I would also like to thank General @Zaz for dutifully and competently serving as a regional officer guarding the region against counter-invasions.

Finally, I thank the many foreign militaries and their commanders – especially @Quebecshire, who served as overall leader of the operation – who worked together to make this operation a success. This was a team effort that showed what our militaries can achieve when united towards a common purpose.

NPA Soldiers
Minister of Defence Comfed (regional officer)
General Zaz (regional officer)
General Robespierre
General Koopa103
General Icarus (update bending only)
Colonel QuietDad
Colonel Rom
Captain Healiopolis
Lieutenant Bobberino
Sergeant El Fiji Grande
Corporal Norvoz
Corporal Datejl
Corporal Nutmeg the Squirrel
Corporal Magecastle
Private First Class AA-12 (NBU)
Private First Class Ashita
Private First Class Picairn
Private First Class Queroquestan
Private First Class Valmanic
Private First Class Caius
Private First Class CyberEgypt
Private First Class Polgaria
Private First Class Halsoni
Private First Class Lionsmeow
Private First Class AraFuttio
Private First Class Neptune
Private First Class Dantek
Private First Class Commonwealth Of UOVS
Private Oceania
Private Juhni (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)
Private Vivanco (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)
Private OscarCars (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)
Private Kastonvia (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)

Militia Soldiers
General of the Militia Francois Isidore
Private WDAV
Private Neptunian Military Administration
Private Leadteria
Private Social Federal Republic of North America
Private Ajabaires
Private Nakeyy
Private Down Scoblic
Private Tellurides
Private Laurendon
Private Luminerra
Private Bemused Jellyfish
Private Emirate of Khalifa
Private Qaztugal
Private Holy Melkite Kingdom
Private Woligon
Private 0cala
Private AA002
Private Gooseville
Private Tropisia
Private The Jerichowan Country
Private ARYAVRT JAMBUKHAND
Private Pina Coladaville
Private Democratic Donkeys
Private Greater detroit city
Private Murias
Private Jenha
Private Blyskalia
Private Toastsylvania
Private Dantek
Private Tanushland
Private Nordheimrr
Private Karog
Private Juhni
Private Test Nation For Chicken overlords
Private Obeliscus
Private South EA

Everyone in the Militia at rank "Private" is promoted to the next rank, as are all those marked for promotion among the regular NPA – congratulations!

The people listed above as well as all the TNPers who otherwise supported this operation with their WA are awarded this ribbon:

nHeHnDp.png
VtA2ryX.png

Thank you all for your contributions!

Comfed
A8LBDQnF8Hs97s-SIYekK-3qYn-SdDk9HTbxB3ODioqZPE-fhqUZb35HQCQ7FPh5m0uxWoFcDCPRYDVh95vemxwIXjRABgLK1wjE8WIwgLxvwgfM0qcSgP6wWFzu43EPlh_8vxEjlxZskgKxsrgEkrs

Minister of Defence

That is a massively impressive showing of numbers, proving people like me wrong that such a showing was unachievable in TNP.

Congratulations to the NPA team. I don't think I've ever really been happier to be proven wrong :p

Congratulations to our great and PATRIOTIC NPA soldiers for their continued efforts abroad, truly incredible when you think about it. Very special group, and the number deployed is so large, very big in terms of numbers - hopefully TNL will report on this?

Congratulations to our great and PATRIOTIC NPA soldiers for their continued efforts abroad, truly incredible when you think about it. Very special group, and the number deployed is so large, very big in terms of numbers - hopefully TNL will report on this?
If the writers over at TNL were REAL patriots, they would be talking about our AMAZING VICTORY NONSTOP!!

npa_seal.png

Victory Against TCB
October 2023
Citizens & residents of The North Pacific:

On October 1, 2023, we, as partners among a coalition of like-minded regions, invaded the region Solidarity. Since then, we called upon you for pilers to support our destruction of the region, and the response from you blew us away. The critical and rapidly provided support provided by you, TNPers who in large part have never touched military gameplay at all, has assisted greatly in allowing us to wrap up the operation early.

I would also like to provide my great thanks to the NPA soldiers who assisted in this operation at update. The size of the initial jump was impressive and allowed us to easily seize the region. I will also highlight the contributions of General @Icarus to the update bending operation, preventing the PRAF from being able to predict the region's update time, and those of Private First Class @The Empire of Picairn to propaganda, which he created with abandon and enthusiasm (some of them are posted to his nation!)

I would also like to recognise the contributions of General @Robespierre to this operation. He was essential in the civilian gameside effort, especially gameside; it is because of him that we were able to mobilize so many non-forum, non-discord nations. I would also like to thank General @Zaz for dutifully and competently serving as a regional officer guarding the region against counter-invasions.

Finally, I thank the many foreign militaries and their commanders – especially @Quebecshire, who served as overall leader of the operation – who worked together to make this operation a success. This was a team effort that showed what our militaries can achieve when united towards a common purpose.

NPA Soldiers
Minister of Defence Comfed (regional officer)
General Zaz (regional officer)
General Robespierre
General Koopa103
General Icarus (update bending only)
Colonel QuietDad
Colonel Rom
Captain Healiopolis
Lieutenant Bobberino
Sergeant El Fiji Grande
Corporal Norvoz
Corporal Datejl
Corporal Nutmeg the Squirrel
Corporal Magecastle
Private First Class AA-12 (NBU)
Private First Class Ashita
Private First Class Picairn
Private First Class Queroquestan
Private First Class Valmanic
Private First Class Caius
Private First Class CyberEgypt
Private First Class Polgaria
Private First Class Halsoni
Private First Class Lionsmeow
Private First Class AraFuttio
Private First Class Neptune
Private First Class Dantek
Private First Class Commonwealth Of UOVS
Private Oceania
Private Juhni (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)
Private Vivanco (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)
Private OscarCars (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)
Private Kastonvia (Auxiliary – promoted to PFC)

Militia Soldiers
General of the Militia Francois Isidore
Private WDAV
Private Neptunian Military Administration
Private Leadteria
Private Social Federal Republic of North America
Private Ajabaires
Private Nakeyy
Private Down Scoblic
Private Tellurides
Private Laurendon
Private Luminerra
Private Bemused Jellyfish
Private Emirate of Khalifa
Private Qaztugal
Private Holy Melkite Kingdom
Private Woligon
Private 0cala
Private AA002
Private Gooseville
Private Tropisia
Private The Jerichowan Country
Private ARYAVRT JAMBUKHAND
Private Pina Coladaville
Private Democratic Donkeys
Private Greater detroit city
Private Murias
Private Jenha
Private Blyskalia
Private Toastsylvania
Private Dantek
Private Tanushland
Private Nordheimrr
Private Karog
Private Juhni
Private Test Nation For Chicken overlords
Private Obeliscus
Private South EA

Everyone in the Militia at rank "Private" is promoted to the next rank, as are all those marked for promotion among the regular NPA – congratulations!

The people listed above as well as all the TNPers who otherwise supported this operation with their WA are awarded this ribbon:

nHeHnDp.png
VtA2ryX.png

Thank you all for your contributions!

Comfed
A8LBDQnF8Hs97s-SIYekK-3qYn-SdDk9HTbxB3ODioqZPE-fhqUZb35HQCQ7FPh5m0uxWoFcDCPRYDVh95vemxwIXjRABgLK1wjE8WIwgLxvwgfM0qcSgP6wWFzu43EPlh_8vxEjlxZskgKxsrgEkrs

Minister of Defence
Why didnt i get included:cry:

@Asia Pacific

You weren’t listed in the report because, as I recall, you were having technical issues that prevented you from having your puppet in the WA. If that wasn’t the case please let me know and I’ll include you :)

@Asia Pacific

You weren’t listed in the report because, as I recall, you were having technical issues that prevented you from having your puppet in the WA. If that wasn’t the case please let me know and I’ll include you :)
NS did not send me

Back