TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
npa_seal.png

Magna Aurea and Europeia Operations
September 24, 2023

Magna Aurea

The North Pacific Army, largely during the previous term, participated in the siege and eventual liberation of Magna Aurea. In spite of a very large raider pile, and 17 updates of sieges, the NPA maintained good participation throughout, especially from several of our newest soldiers who had never liberated before. As such, I am proud to award the Magna Aurea liberation ribbon to the following individuals:

Minister of Defence @Comfed
General @Zaz
Colonel @Rom
Colonel @QuietDad
Captain @Healiopolis
Sergeant @El Fiji Grande
Corporal @Magecastle
Private First Class @AA-12 (NBU)
Private First Class @Marianne-Britannia
Private First Class @Rewan Demontay
Private First Class @Scorch
Private First Class @Datejl
Private First Class @etiennesickleton
Private @Norvoz
@Hulldom
@Oceania

magna-aurea-september-2023.png

Additionally, because of their great participation in this operation (which pas pushed them to meet the requirements), @Norvoz is promoted to Corporal.

Europeia

Recently the North Pacific Army assisted Europeia with its first delegate transition since it became a frontier region. We are glad to support our close ally in this, and I couldn't imagine a better operation to suit the TNP-Europeia festivities currently ongoing! I award this ribbon to those who supported this transition:

Minister of Defence @Comfed
General @Zaz
Colonel @QuietDad
Sergeant @El Fiji Grande
Corporal @Nutmeg The Squirrel
Corporal @Norvoz
Private @Queroquestan

europeia-transition-september-2023.png

As they now meet the requirements for Auxiliary members I promote @Queroquestan to Private First Class!

Please congratulate all the honoured individuals and thank them for their hard work over the past few weeks!

Last edited:
Back