-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
The_Anddoran_Commune
Discord
NutmegTheSquirrel#8941
Hello Citizens of The North Pacific!
I am Nutmeg, and I am running for Vice Delegate this election.
I am recently new to this region, but I believe I've got the skills to serve, especially during such tumultuous times.
I have three goals for the coming term.

The Vice Delegate Report and Endorsement Updates
Each week, the Vice Delegate releases a report that displays endorsement changes along with a summary of recent events taken by the office.
My goal is to continue with the weekly report, but also to institute a daily endorsement update, to be delivered gameside.
With a better grip on the endorsement levels of the Delegate, Vice Delegate and Security Council, we can better ensure the safety of the region.

Revitalisation of the WADP and WA members
In the past, our WADP has run with a card lottery, and has been only given to the Keepers of the North. My goal here is to begin the reconstruction of that program, manually gathering the list of Keepers for a monthly report.
To invigorate a rise in WA members in the region, I will alter the reward of the WADP to include a Weekly WADP Poll. Each day, a Keeper of the North will be selected to give one option for a poll theme. At the end of the week, there will be seven options in a poll that will be released.

Gameside Engagement
In the past, it has been typical of candidates to promise SC engagement gameside. My goal is different. Instead of getting the SC to engage gameside, my goal is to encourage our Gameside players to engage with regional security through the two other plans I have outlined.

Those are my goals for the coming term. As always, please feel free to ask any questions you have.
Remember to vote Nutmeg, a steady hand for a stable future!

Last edited:
Both good questions. Although I do personally believe action must be taken, I do not think that we should immediately do so.
In the case that I were to face a recall, I would either post an abstain vote, or refrain from posting a vote at all.

Last edited:
Nutmeg,

I'll ask you the same few questions that I asked your opponent, Fregerson, moments ago.

What do you believe is the most profound quality that separates you from your opponent in this race? Why should voters choose them over you and, conversely, why should voters choose you over them? Please do take care to answer both questions and provide reasons for each, if you would be so kind.

More prudently, what have your main takeaways been from the incident that recently transpired with there being an unexpected change in the WA Delegate's seat courtesy of TCB/BoM? Your campaign doesn't seem to address this, so I'm curious to gain some insight into what improvements, if any, you think can be made to our regional security system(s).

Furthermore, ...

The Vice Delegate Report and Endorsement Updates
Each week, the Vice Delegate releases a report that displays endorsement changes along with a summary of recent events taken by the office.
My goal is to continue with the weekly report, but also to institute a daily endorsement update, to be delivered gameside.
With a better grip on the endorsement levels of the Delegate, Vice Delegate and Security Council, we can better ensure the safety of the region.
What is the feasibility of this? Frankly, instituting daily endorsement updates to be given either on the RMB or via dispatches is certainly an ambitious undertaking. I'm wondering how you'll be able to uphold this promise should you be elected and, more so, to what degree you believe you ought to be held accountable for this goal in the event that you fail to deliver.

Finally, on a somewhat unrelated note, I believe I've seen you indicate an interest in joining the Security Council prior to embarking on this campaign. Is that still an ambition of yours? If so, do you intend to pursue an application to join regardless of whether or not you're elected? Why or why not?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Last edited:
Nutmeg,

I'll ask you the same few questions that I asked your opponent, Fregerson, moments ago.

What do you believe is the most profound quality that separates you from your opponent in this race? Why should voters choose them over you and, conversely, why should voters choose you over them? Please do take care to answer both questions and provide reasons for each, if you would be so kind.

More prudently, what have your main takeaways been from the incident that recently transpired with there being an unexpected change in the WA Delegate's seat courtesy of TCB/BoM? Your campaign doesn't seem to address this, so I'm curious to gain some insight into what improvements, if any, you think can be made to our regional security system(s).

Furthermore, ...

What is the feasibility of this? Frankly, instituting daily endorsement updates to be given either on the RMB or via dispatches is certainly an ambitious undertaking. I'm wondering how you'll be able to uphold this promise should you be elected and, more so, to what degree you believe you ought to be held accountable for this goal in the event that you fail to deliver.

Finally, on a somewhat unrelated note, I believe I've seen you indicate an interest in joining the Security Council prior to embarking on this campaign. Is that still an ambition of yours? If so, do you intend to pursue an application to join regardless of whether or not you're elected? Why or why not?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Sorry it took me so long to get to these.
I think what separates me from my opponents is the fresh perspective that I am bringing. I'm bringing a fresh perspective and new commitments. On the flip side, people should vote for my opponents because they have a great plan set out, and a wealth of experience to draw on.

In regards to the Del-Tip, I believe that even starting with developing an understanding among the majority of our Gameside population, who do not participate off-site, would be an improvement.

On the feasibility of what I have outlined in my plan, I have full intention of carrying out. I've given my devotion to this region, and I will kick it up a gear, because our security is at stake. Asking me a punishment to set out is quite interesting. In regards to the punishment, that would be for the citizenry to decide.

In regards to my SC application, yes, it will be affected by whether or not I am elected. I have no intention of applying until after I have served as either Vice Delegate or Delegate.

If elected VD, will you be continuing the trend of running for Delegate the term after?
Yes, in the case that I am elected VD, I will run for Delegate the following term.

Sorry it took me so long to get to these.
I think what separates me from my opponents is the fresh perspective that I am bringing. I'm bringing a fresh perspective and new commitments. On the flip side, people should vote for my opponents because they have a great plan set out, and a wealth of experience to draw on.

In regards to the Del-Tip, I believe that even starting with developing an understanding among the majority of our Gameside population, who do not participate off-site, would be an improvement.

On the feasibility of what I have outlined in my plan, I have full intention of carrying out. I've given my devotion to this region, and I will kick it up a gear, because our security is at stake. Asking me a punishment to set out is quite interesting. In regards to the punishment, that would be for the citizenry to decide.

In regards to my SC application, yes, it will be affected by whether or not I am elected. I have no intention of applying until after I have served as either Vice Delegate or Delegate.

Yes, in the case that I am elected VD, I will run for Delegate the following term.

1. If you run for D, do you mean after the second terms of the candidates (or RON wins and we get another re-run, whatever) or the January 2024 election, assuming no special election takes place in the meantime?

2. Have you thought about how you would do in terms of other ministries if you are required to step up as delegate? MoWAA I assume you are familiar since we have been colleagues.

1. If you run for D, do you mean after the second terms of the candidates (or RON wins and we get another re-run, whatever) or the January 2024 election, assuming no special election takes place in the meantime?

2. Have you thought about how you would do in terms of other ministries if you are required to step up as delegate? MoWAA I assume you are familiar since we have been colleagues.
I mean the January 2024 election.

I've gotten experience working in the leadership teams of three separate Ministries, so I have ideas of how they are running. I don't have direct plans outlined yet.

Back