-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Marlducro
Discord
cloudyiskies
Cloud for Speaker

Hello! I’m Cloud, a guy who has been playing this game since January 2022 and has been involved with the executive staff since November of the same year. In January 2023, I became a Deputy Speaker and a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, and in July, I became a Gameside Advocate.

My main priority for this term will be the completion of the guides to make it easier for future deputies and speakers alike to execute their duties without much difficulty. Said guides will also be released to the public to better inform everyone of what we do in the office.

I intend to continue Skaraborg’s "Mini Citizen Stats Report" and turn it into a monthly publication. Since there hasn’t been a report since May 24, the next one will cover that day up until September 12 and will be published a few days later (depending on my availability) to ensure that no errors are in the report.

Regarding deputies, I do not have a set number of how many I plan to appoint, and I will accept anyone who wishes to serve as a deputy. All currently in the office have been invited to stay on if they so wish.

That’s all for my campaign. I hope I can count on your vote, and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here in this thread. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

Cloud, I've known you for a while now and consider you my friend (probably even my best friend). We talk incredibly much on Discord, and it's incredibly fun!

Especially as your boss (lmao), I have a lot of good things to say about you. You are a wonderful deputy and also do your GA tasks very carefully. I can rely perfectly on you! I can only recommend you and your entire work!

In the area as a speaker, I don't know a lot (even though, I am interested to learn a bit more :wink: :wink:), but all inquiries and other problems were you able to answer without any problems. Many people have great confidence in you, and I can only confirm this. You have lived up to that trust and will make a wonderful speaker.

Full support, my friend!

Full support!
Full support, Cloud
Thank you so much!
Cloud, I've known you for a while now and consider you my friend (probably even my best friend). We talk incredibly much on Discord, and it's incredibly fun!

Especially as your boss (lmao), I have a lot of good things to say about you. You are a wonderful deputy and also do your GA tasks very carefully. I can rely perfectly on you! I can only recommend you and your entire work!

In the area as a speaker, I don't know a lot (even though, I am interested to learn a bit more :wink: :wink:), but all inquiries and other problems were you able to answer without any problems. Many people have great confidence in you, and I can only confirm this. You have lived up to that trust and will make a wonderful speaker.

Full support, my friend!
Thank you very much for your kind words and for your support! The Speaker's office has a place for you if you want to join us :)
Full Support
full support
:)
Full support!
You have my support.
Absolute Support!
#cloudforspeaker
Thank you all so much!

Hey Cloud! Good luck as Speaker of the region. But first I have a few questions I would like to ask.
1. With the citizen/resident sheet being half broken, do you have any plans on how to solve the issue? I wasn’t techy so that was something I didn’t unfortunately even touch during my term. We are currently relying on Sil, but if Sil wasn’t there what would you do to still be able to check postings?
2. How many votes can be held at the same time?
3. What do you think will be the biggest challenge as Speaker?
4. What is the procedure when the VD rejects an application?
5. What is your favourite thing about the Speaker’s office?
6. For how long are RA votes halted during Celebration days?

Last edited:
You've been an absolute workhorse for the past couple of terms and are an invaluable presence within the Speaker's Office.

What more really needs to be said? Your campaign is short and sweet, but it's allowed to be that way because you've put in the work and have sustained consistent, quality activity week in, week out, month after month. Suffice it to say, you have my full support!

1. With the citizen/resident sheet being half broken, do you have any plans on how to solve the issue? I wasn’t techy so that was something I didn’t unfortunately even touch during my term. We are currently relying on Sil, but if Sil wasn’t there what would you do to still be able to check postings?
As I'm also not very knowledgeable on tech, if Sil wasn't here, I would have to manually check every single citizen (except for active government officials). Luckily, though, we have him on the team, but I don't want him carrying the burden of being the only one able to do RMB and forum checks. I will work with him to find a way to make the tool available for the rest of the Speaker's office to use.
2. How many votes can be held at the same time?
There can be as many non-legislative votes as possible held at the same time, but only two legislative votes simultaneously.
3. What do you think will be the biggest challenge as Speaker?
My weekdays are quite occupied due to school, so because of that, my activity will be affected. Other than that, everything should be fine.
4. What is the procedure when the VD rejects an application?
The Speaker rejects the applicant, and then a debate will be immediately held in the Regional Assembly about whether or not to uphold the rejection. Once the debate is over, a vote will be held.
5. What is your favourite thing about the Speaker’s office?
Everything :P
6. For how long are RA votes halted during Celebration days?
Celebration days do not affect RA business. Memorial days do, though.
You've been an absolute workhorse for the past couple of terms and are an invaluable presence within the Speaker's Office.

What more really needs to be said? Your campaign is short and sweet, but it's allowed to be that way because you've put in the work and have sustained consistent, quality activity week in, week out, month after month. Suffice it to say, you have my full support!
Thank you so much! I appreciate it :)

1. Do you personally support war?
No, I don’t. I believe we should seek to solve our problems diplomatically before resorting to war.
2. If you face a recall, would you vote yourself in that recall?
No. A government official facing a recall should abstain from the vote entirely.

Back