-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
TNP Nation
Bobberino
Discord
Bobberino#6969
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

That’s what we should be, in Communications. Loud. Yelling on street corners to all who can hear. Posting all over NationStates. I like loud, broad, and high quality. Kasch is quiet, I’m loud. Expect to hear more from me on NBS.

I’ll address the elephant in the room. I won’t be here longer than 1 month and 13 days. But in 1 month and 4 days under McMasterdonia I was able to get an edition of TNL and another of TNS published, and had significant work done on a second TNS issue. (Radio was its own, separate Ministry then; in which I was an active participant.) We have a talented team of staff, and particularly of Deputy Ministers, and an army of individual staffers - and we can get things done if we can streamline our effort.

I like where the Ministry is. We have two releases in the works. We have NBS episodes ready to go, sitting on our desks. We have gotten a lot of work done under Kasch. There is a lot of work to do, for sure, but there is more good work to come. I trust my team to get this done.

Back to getting loud. Let’s talk NBS. We have recorded some very exciting content that will be released in the upcoming week. We have gotten a lot done on the back end to put some older broadcasts on Spotify, and will continue to work on this project to, again, GET LOUD. GET VISIBLE. That’s our goal, here, people.

Let’s get writing.

Cheers,
Bobberino

Back