Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
sc.jpg

Injuct Monarchist Bloc
Category: Injunction | Nominee: Monarchist Bloc
Proposed by: Estovlaka | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Recalling the circumstances surrounding the occupation of the Monarchist Bloc by The Communist Bloc, commencing on June 12, 2023,

Concerned about the suppression of speech and the deportation of native residents, which have been sanctioned by The Communist Bloc, as well as the derogatory remarks made by the Communist Bloc Air Force regarding the residents of the Monarchist Bloc,

Further Concerned that the Monarchist Bloc is being forced into a governorship by occupying forces of The Communist Bloc, which undermines the democratic principles and self-determination of the Monarchist Bloc residents,

Recognizing the need to address the illegality of the occupation and the preservation of the Monarchist Bloc’s sovereignty,

Reaffirming the principles of the Human Rights, including the rights to freedom of speech, association, and self-governance,

Regretting the occupation of the Monarchist Bloc by The Communist Bloc and inviting The Communist Bloc to withdrawal all occupying forces from the region,

Affirms the sovereignty, territorial integrity, and political independence of the Monarchist Bloc and its member states, emphasizing the right of the Monarchist Bloc residents to self-determination and self-governance,

Calls upon The Communist Bloc to respect the rights of the Monarchist Bloc residents, including their freedom of expression, and to refrain from any actions that suppress political dissent or restrict fundamental freedoms,

Urges all parties involved to engage in peaceful dialogue, negotiation, and diplomatic efforts to resolve the occupation and restore the legitimate governance of the Monarchist Bloc,

This Security Council Injunction shall enter into force immediately upon adoption of this resolution.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

ForAgainstAbstainPresent

Last edited by a moderator:
As I recall, they hang around with some pretty questionable people. Against (non-WA).

Last edited:
Against. I see no point in this as, even if the injunction passes, it will be after the current transition finishes. To that end, this passing this would not stop the invasion and would be largely useless.

Not that it matters but now that I know who the author is, I want to note for the record, I’ve changed my vote back to Against (non-WA).

Back