-
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Queroquestan
Discord
querogov_23188
Greetings Delegates, Vice-Delegates, SCs, Moderators, Speakers, Staffs, Members and Residencies,

Hope, our TNP forum and region is going well. May this go on forever.

Friends, this thread contains something sorrow about me from the TNP. Now, the question arises, Why? Because my nation is now no-longer act as NationStates player and TNP member/citizens. Our governor, Tomkins MacJohan also resigned from being the governor of Candesia, which is the worst thing. Because of this, the nation dissolved. I liked the name of the nation. But additionally, since I got the name Candensia, I was surprised. Also, my hard-work has became of no use.

From this, I request the moderator to delete my account Candesia, that's me in the form of accepting resignation letter within today. Hope this letter may not give you any kind of hurt, sorrow, etc.

Thank You.:(

@Gorundu Please ask the moderator to delete this account. Don't feel sad. I will be back some time later. Not with this account, but in another account. Bye!

In general, we do not delete accounts. Since by your own admission you plan to return with a different account - an ill-advised move - what you can do instead is rename your account. You can do that here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/account/account-details. You can also change the email linked to your forum account from the account-details page.

Forum accounts are not linked to your NationStates account. Many people here have multiple nations and switch their WAs and Citizenship nations all the time. You could have done the same. Instead of asking for your citizenship to be removed, you could have founded a new nation and asked for that nation to be your citizenship nation.

In general, we do not delete accounts. Since by your own admission you plan to return with a different account - an ill-advised move - what you can do instead is rename your account. You can do that here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/account/account-details. You can also change the email linked to your forum account from the account-details page.

Forum accounts are not linked to your NationStates account. Many people here have multiple nations and switch their WAs and Citizenship nations all the time. You could have done the same. Instead of asking for your citizenship to be removed, you could have founded a new nation and asked for that nation to be your citizenship nation.
Oh I didn't thought about that. Thanks.

Back