Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

May Staff Members of the Month Awards

Welcome to the first Staff Members of the Month Awards!

To find a summary of what's happened so far since the elections concluded, take a look at the end of month report posted in the Minister's Desk thread. Members of staff have been chosen for their contributions to the ministry this month in each of the three core areas: writing, editing, and broadcasting. These members of staff have proven to the ministry that they are willing to contribute to our progress throughout the term and have shown great potential in each of their respective areas.

So without further ado...

Sacred Butterfinger, Writer of the Month

@Sacred Butterfinger continues to go from strength to strength in the ministry, having already won the first Staff Member of the Week Award, and now having been named as a Deputy Minister. He's consistently taken part in almost all aspects of the ministry, from design to article writing, and has proven that he is dedicated to the revival. For this month, I was particularly impressed with the initiative he showed in writing the elections article for our most recent release of TNS, which came to around 1300+ words in total. This is a significant contribution, and the issue would likely have been delayed if not for his work ethic and ambition to take on such a lengthy article.

For winning Writer of the Month, Sacred Butterfinger has been awarded:

Communications RatingAward BadgePromotionRank Badge
+750 CR
2.png
Apprentice > Expert
Beginner (6).png
Comfed and NutmegTheSquirrel, Editors of the Month

Despite there not being much editing for the last issue of TNS, @Comfed and @Nutmeg The Squirrel both made insightful contributions to the editing process for the Communications Returns article and the elections article, so I have decided to split the award between them. NutmegTheSquirrel is always one of the first to claim the editorial assignments in the planning threads, and Comfed has a particular knack for improving pretty much any piece of writing he encounters. One of the most important aspects of the ministry this term will be establishing a consistent team of editors, and these two have shown promising ambition and prowess in ensuring our articles are as good as they can be.

For winning Editor of the Month, Comfed and NutmegTheSquirrel have been awarded:

WinnerCommunications RatingAward BadgePromotionRank Badge
Comfed+375 CR
3.png
Beginner > Apprentice
Beginner (3).png
NutmegTheSquirrel+375 CR
3.png
Apprentice > Proven
Beginner (4).png
Chipoli, Broadcaster of the Month

@Chipoli took part in his first broadcast ever for our recent NBS broadcast, and has shown that he is willing to help with putting together broadcasts for the rest of the term. Joining a panel, especially if the show is being recorded with a live audience, can be a daunting prospect, but Chipoli contributed to the show with confidence, and I believe this deserves recognition. I hope to see him on future panels throughout the next few months!

For winning Broadcaster of the Month, Chipoli has been awarded:

Communications RatingAward BadgePromotionRank Badge
+750 CR
4.png
Apprentice > Expert
Beginner (6).png

Overall, I am really happy with how May has turned out for the ministry, and I know that we will continue this progress!

Thank you,

Kaschovia
Minister of Communications

Back