Staff Member of the Week (May 22nd - 29th)

Kaschovia

Under the Sakura
-
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

Staff Member of the Week
May 22nd - 29th

Welcome to the second Staff Member of the Week Award!

This week has been extremely busy. The drafting of the upcoming issue of TNS is in its final stages, and the newest broadcast from the Northern Broadcasting Service was edited and published on our YouTube channel. The leadership team also discussed several ideas for articles to be included in the next issue of The Northern Lights, and we've also begun discussing the integration of Spotify into our broadcast publication channels. However, with next week quickly approaching, and promising to be even busier than this week as we release TNS, the Northern Notes, an end of month ministerial report, and the staff awards for the month, it's time to announce our second Staff Member of the Week.

Which I have decided to award to...

Robespierre

@Robespierre was instrumental to our broadcasting efforts over the last week or two, organizing and hosting the latest show. He has provided crucial feedback and contributed to discussions alongside the other panelists about the editing process and the ways in which broadcasts can be improved going forward. Aside from his work in NBS, Robespierre has proven himself to be a dedicated Deputy Minister, taking part in planning and editing articles for TNS and discussing potential article ideas for our frontiers themed edition of TNL. To say working alongside Robespierre has been nothing but assuring and promising for the term ahead would be an understatement, and I look forward to his further contributions as the term goes on.

For winning Staff Member of the Week, Robespierre has been awarded:

Communications RatingAward Badge
+100 CR
1.png

Well done to our winner and until next week... thanks for reading!

Kaschovia
Minister of Communications

Thanks, all. When I joined the team for this term, it was so that I could help lead the revival alongside Kasch. With our first episode of NBS now out, in addition to TNS nearing its next publication and progress being made on the next issue of TNL, I'd say that we've taken a great few steps in a relatively short amount of time to make the return of Comms a reality.

Here's to many more weeks of improvement and activity! The best, I'm sure, is yet to come : )

Back