TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
Wy9Qsbv.png

Ministry of Defense
-~-
15 May 2023

I’ll just keep this short and sweet - I’m Rom, I’ve been MoD several times and I am honored to be in this position once again. I’d like to thank @Gorundu for believing in me, and you can certainly expect the NPA to be an active presence in r/d. Assisting me in this will be @Kaschovia and @Koopa103, who will both be serving as Deputies. They need no introduction either, and their insights and previous NPA experience will be of great assistance to me throughout this term.

So what can we expect from the North Pacific Army this term? I plan to have the NPA leading more operations from within, and with more regularity. Another big project that we started last term, which was updating the training dispatches and finding more effective recruitment methods. On a side note, I’d like to announce the return of NPA ribbons! We will be issuing these ribbons for operations when we deem that they are deserving of such, along with other potential stuff such as cards. This will not be an easy term, especially with the recent introduction of frontiers and strongholds and the many changes those have brought to gameplay. It will be an exciting endeavor for the NPA, and I’m so excited to see what we will accomplish over these upcoming months.

Lastly, I have some promotions to make ~ @Kaschovia is hereby promoted to the rank of Captain, and @Icarus is hereby promoted to the rank of Colonel. You two have been exceptional, and are more than deserving of your promotions. I hope that we can have an enjoyable and successful term!

~ Rom

Omg thank you!!!! I very much did not expect this but I am really happy that I get to serve another term under you!!!

Back