Join the fight for a stronger future - Vote Kastonvia for Delegate, Mission First!

Tim Kasto

Citizen
-
-
TNP_Strong.jpg

Greetings fellow citizens and residents of The North Pacific,

Before we move onto the basic foundations of my campaign, I would like to preface my values that I hold true and dear to my heart, values that I will uphold while in office.

The Army Values are a set of seven ccore values that guide the behavior and decision-making of soldiers in the United States Army. These values serve as a framework for ethical and moral behavior and are considered essential to the success of the Army's mission. The seven Army Values are:

Loyalty: Soldiers are expected to be loyal to thhe United States Constitution, their unit, and their fellow soldiers. This means putting the needs and welfare of the team above personal interests or ambitions.

Duty: Soldiers have a duty to fulfill their obligations and responsibilities aas members of the Army. This includes being accountable for their actions, following orders, and taking responsibility for their mistakes.

Respect: Soldiers are expected to treat all people with dignitty and respect, regardless of rank, race, gender, religion, or background. This includes showing respect for property, equipment, and the environment.

Selfless Service: Soldiers are expected to put the needs of others before their own, and to be willingg to make sacrifices for the good of the team or the mission.

Honor: Soldiers are expected to live up to the Army's ethical standards and maintain a higgh level of personal integrity. This includes being truthful, upholding moral principles, and showing courage in the face of adversity.

Integrity: Soldiers are exppected to do what is right, even when no one is watching. This means being honest, ethical, and accountable for their actions.

Personal Courage: Soldiers are expected to have the physical and moral courage to overcome fear and adversitty. This includes taking risks when necessary, standing up for what is right, and being willing to admit mistakes and learn from them.

Together, these Army Values help to create a culture of trust, respect, and accountability among soldiers, and are essential to building a strong and effective Army that can fulfill its mission to defend the United States and its interests around the world.

These will be the defining values of my campaign, my term, and my Delegacy.

As a candidate for the delegate position, I would like to share with you my platform and an efficient vision for the region. If elected, I promise to work tirelessly to represent your interests and ensure that our region remains a safe, prosperous, and welcoming place for all.

As you might know, I have been out of the executive game for quite some time. I do not know the exact state of each ministry or its operations, but this is key to my campaign. I am not some long time bureaucrat who floated around in the same positions for endless years. I will have a fresh, untainted insight into each ministry and area of operations before I can start making changes, improvements, and new directions for the region.

Here are some of the key points of my platform:
  1. Promote Regional Unity: One of the most important roles of a delegate is to promote unity and cooperation within the region. As your delegate, I will work to foster a sense of community by encouraging nations to interact and collaborate with each other. I will also work to resolve any conflicts that may arise in a fair and transparent manner.
  2. Enhance Regional Security: The safety and security of our region must be a top priority. As your delegate, I will work to ensure that our region is well-protected against any potential threats, whether they come from within or outside the region. I will also work to establish strong alliances with other regions to promote mutual defense and cooperation.
  3. Promote Regional Growth: A thriving and prosperous region is essential to the well-being of all its citizens. As your delegate, I will work to attract new nations to our region and encourage existing nations to invest in our community. I will also work to create opportunities for nations to participate in regional events and activities, such as cultural festivals, sports tournaments, and educational programs.
  4. Advocate for Democratic Principles: As a delegate, I believe that it is essential to uphold the principles of democracy and transparency. I will work to ensure that all decisions made within the region are done so in an open and democratic manner, with all nations having an equal say. I will also work to promote freedom of expression and ensure that all nations are able to voice their opinions and concerns without fear of retribution.
  5. Serve as a Voice for the Region: As your delegate, I will be your advocate and representative to the wider NationStates community and the World Assembly. I will work to promote our region's interests and ensure that our voices are heard on important issues that affect our community.

My entire administration and staff will be reliant on strong and efficient communications between Ministers, Advisors, and the Delegate. Like in the United States Army, the organization cannot function without a strong Non-Commissioned Officers Corps, essentially individuals who hold tremendous amount of experience and wisdom. One of my passion projects for the term will be to create the North Pacific version of the Non-Commissioned Officers Corps.

The NCO Corps of TNP, or Noncommissioned Officer Corps of the North Pacific, will be a professional body of veteran civil servants who have held or hold leadership positions and serve as the backbone of the North Pacific executive government. NCOs will be responsible for training and leading newcomers, enforcing standards and discipline, and advising Ministers and Delegates on matters related to the welfare and readiness of the region.

In summary, my goal as your delegate is to build a strong, united, and prosperous region that is welcoming to all nations. I ask for your support and your vote in this election. Together, we can make our region the best it can be. Thank you.

Last edited:
The title says "Vote Kastonvia for Delegate", but your name is Oliver North. Can you explain?

as both a warlord and genius military tactician within the north pacific army, i am glad that you are taking the values i instilled in you during your service within the npa and applying them to the region at large. now more than ever we need patriotism, loyalty to magicality city (and flemingovia!), and respect for those who came before us. i believe you can do this and much more possibly? we shall see.

Last edited:
as both a warlord and genius military tactician within the north pacific army, i am glad that you are taking the values i instilled in your during your service within the npa and applying them to the region at large. now more than ever we need patriotism, loyalty to magicality city (and flemingovia!), and respect for those who came before us. i believe you can do this and much more possibly? we shall see.
Yes, sir! Honor and glory!

How long did it take you to design that incredible campaign logo?
The research and development time took around a couple years. The first phases of the design we thought of implementing the Universal Camouflage Pattern in the logo but we saw initial issues of how well it adapts within the boundaries of the logo. In other words, it was simply not good looking. So we have started from scratch and decided upon the Operational Camouflage Pattern that you see today.

Are you aware that personal use of TNP's seal is against TNP law, as per section 9.1, clause 5?

The Army Values are a set of seven ccore values that guide the behavior and decision-making of soldiers in the United States Army. These values serve as a framework for ethical and moral behavior and are considered essential to the success of the Army's mission. The seven Army Values are:

Loyalty: Soldiers are expected to be loyal to thhe United States Constitution, their unit, and their fellow soldiers. This means putting the needs and welfare of the team above personal interests or ambitions.

Duty: Soldiers have a duty to fulfill their obligations and responsibilities aas members of the Army. This includes being accountable for their actions, following orders, and taking responsibility for their mistakes.

Respect: Soldiers are expected to treat all people with dignitty and respect, regardless of rank, race, gender, religion, or background. This includes showing respect for property, equipment, and the environment.

Selfless Service: Soldiers are expected to put the needs of others before their own, and to be willingg to make sacrifices for the good of the team or the mission.

Honor: Soldiers are expected to live up to the Army's ethical standards and maintain a higgh level of personal integrity. This includes being truthful, upholding moral principles, and showing courage in the face of adversity.

Integrity: Soldiers are exppected to do what is right, even when no one is watching. This means being honest, ethical, and accountable for their actions.

Personal Courage: Soldiers are expected to have the physical and moral courage to overcome fear and adversitty. This includes taking risks when necessary, standing up for what is right, and being willing to admit mistakes and learn from them.
Misspelled core, the, dignity, willing, high, expected and adversity. I have bolded them to make them easier to spot. Unbecoming of a future Delegate.

Misspelled core, the, dignity, willing, high, expected and adversity. I have bolded them to make them easier to spot. Unbecoming of a future Delegate.
No. You completely missed the point. I was pointing out that I used ChatGPT, if you just look at the extra letters they spell ChatGPT.

This is disappointing.

You more so than almost anyone else in this region are someone who I hold to have the ability and the promise and the potential to be one of TNP's best delegates, and to help lead the region into the next half decade and beyond and when working with you I've always found you to be capable and competent and hard working and pretty much every single one of the 7 values ChatGPT shat out for you for this platform.

But you've shown time and again that you'd rather be the class clown - ensuring everyone takes you as unseriously as possible despite your clear ability and history of success in whatever role you've held.

And even this platform had me looking for things that were workable. You can run and win on platforms that take a humorous slant on the whole thing. I've done it. But this ain't it. And it bums me out, man.

You could be so much better than this.

This is disappointing.

You more so than almost anyone else in this region are someone who I hold to have the ability and the promise and the potential to be one of TNP's best delegates, and to help lead the region into the next half decade and beyond and when working with you I've always found you to be capable and competent and hard working and pretty much every single one of the 7 values ChatGPT shat out for you for this platform.

But you've shown time and again that you'd rather be the class clown - ensuring everyone takes you as unseriously as possible despite your clear ability and history of success in whatever role you've held.

And even this platform had me looking for things that were workable. You can run and win on platforms that take a humorous slant on the whole thing. I've done it. But this ain't it. And it bums me out, man.

You could be so much better than this.
Thank you for your feedback.

I have some really strong feelings to see new regions grow and flourish with strong backing my regional builders of regions who have the passion to do that. That is why I want to all D and VD delegates about Frontiers and The Wellspring in particular. I am going to ask all D and VD candidates about this because it is relevant to the D and VD's tasks, outreach, and part of the new protocol for them in the F/S world as well!

I think we, the TNP should go out of our way to start forming treaties with these new frontiers and The Wellspring, and ambassadorships going in Foreign Affairs Ministry, and start working with them like any other normal region before the F/S update. That means I believe the D, VD, and Government should start making new policies, implementations, and addendums to policy of Foreign Affairs to get ahead of others to benefit from the new wave of regions and supplanting of spawns in The Wellspring coming to The North Pacific. With that in mind, would you want to take on things on with Frontiers and possibly Strongholds mentioned above?

With a new territory we have and new possibilities with the region, we should probably create a team of people to head how we should let The Wellspring develop without us bearing down on them for everything with Laws, personnel, and Government officials and also creating a policy and guideline for expeditionIng people back and forth through diplomatic channels for both regions. Do you have any ideas if you would want to implement something like this or even take on something like this? Any alternatives?

That is all from me and good luck on your campaign!

Last edited:
I have some really strong feelings to see new regions grow and flourish with strong backing my regional builders of regions who have the passion to do that. That is why I want to all D and VD delegates about Frontiers and The Wellspring in particular. I am going to ask all D and VD candidates about this because it is relevant to the D and VD's tasks, outreach, and part of the new protocol for them in the F/S world as well!

I think we, the TNP should go out of our way to start forming treaties with these new frontiers and The Wellspring, and ambassadorships going in Foreign Affairs Ministry, and start working with them like any other normal region before the F/S update. That means I believe the D, VD, and Government should start making new policies, implementations, and addendums to policy of Foreign Affairs to get ahead of others to benefit from the new wave of regions and supplanting of spawns in The Wellspring coming to The North Pacific. With that in mind, would you want to take on things on with Frontiers and possibly Strongholds mentioned above?

With a new territory we have and new possibilities with the region, we should probably create a team of people to head how we should let The Wellspring develop without us bearing down on them for everything with Laws, personnel, and Government officials and also creating a policy and guideline for expeditionIng people back and forth through diplomatic channels for both regions. Do you have any ideas if you would want to implement something like this or even take on something like this? Any alternatives?

That is all from me and good luck on your campaign!
Thank you for your support.

Kasto, I have to echo what Madjack said. I am one of those voters who choses candidates based on their platforms, and not on their personality, popularity, or familiarity. I'd like to suggest that you still have time to do better. Please let us know your plans for the various ministries. What is your position on military alignment? Since it hasn't really worked out, will you keep Communications rolled into Culture? What are your thoughts on the future of TW? Please let us know. I believe you have the X-Factor, for lack of a better analogy - but you've got to bring it here.

Just an update. I will answer Great Bights Mum questions soon. Got to make sure they are quality answers.

Back