-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
The_Democratic_Kingdom_Of_Skaraborg
Discord
Skaraborg#9816
The Delegate:
I note that his current term expires on 4/26/23, and appoint Just a Lore to another term as election commissioner.

@Just a Lore has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Acting Delegate @Gorundu. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @Gorundu.

Should the appointment go to a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the delegate, appoints Just a Lore to the Election Commission.

Being a current member of the Election Commission myself and a former Chief Election Commissioner, I have full confidence in Lore's abilities to continue serving on the Commission. If there are no further comments, I intend to move this nomination to a vote soon.

Being a current member of the Election Commission myself and a former Chief Election Commissioner, I have full confidence in Lore's abilities to continue serving on the Commission. If there are no further comments, I intend to move this nomination to a vote soon.
Thank you for your comment. I support lore as electio commissione

Back