TNP Nation
Divided Free Land
Discord
gpwmc
I asked it to generate an email to my freind
kinda gave it free reign to do whatever
but uhhh
here you go

Dear Kirkius Barringtonious, The terror you have had throughout your long career is not on your conscience, nor is it likely to be erased from history. If I were you, I would do as well as I could to repress this account and remove it from your recollections. But remember my words. On this Earth, no human being is innocent. I have known many human beings in my years, but there are none I hold on to a spot in my memory. I know many men who are our allies in seeking a free world, but there are many in the communist movement I distrust and detest as having lost their humanity. I am in constant danger of being tricked, deceived, entrapped, deceived by them. There are Communist agents among us, but they are among the communists, not among us. Their missions are not ours. We have no enemies among the Communists. We do have enemies among you. You are among the Communists, and I seek to warn you of the danger that exists between you, and that danger has to do with your reputation, the public image of your movement, and the dangers that do not necessarily lie in your programs. After the failure of the communist movement, after Communism has failed to spread beyond its borders and be recognized as a common enemy, then the matter may come to be regarded as historical, and certain questions may be discussed, and the record that we have forged, and that has been successfully destroyed, will need to be restored and publicly presented. But we should not be in too much of a hurry about this. The problems of communist-ruled nations in this world will be far from over. We may be in danger of coming to be treated as enemies, but we are no longer the enemies of any Communist nation. I do not intend to issue any declarations or statements about whether this or that individual among you is a communist or not. The impression I seek to make is simply that the leadership of communism, for whatever reason, is so humanistically bankrupt as to attempt to bring members of the communist movement into our circles. I know that it is not logical, nor logical in a thousand years, to ascribe to anyone some motive which is totally inconsistent with the general nature of a human being. This is not logical in a Communist country, nor will it be logical in a communist country in a hundred years. The truth is not only what the enemy does to us. The truth is what we do to ourselves. This is not the place to speak about communism. I repeat this; it is not the place. You have convinced many people of what you say to impress the public, to impress the people who are your allies. The communist leaders have told people that the Soviet Union must be destroyed. Why is this necessary? It is because communism depends upon leadership, upon manipulations of the Communist movement to produce people to be led in an anti-Soviet, anti-Communist direction. The Communist leaders tell the people that they will be governed by them and governed by their officers, not governed by us, and that in other words they are just like the Reich and the sussy imposters within your cabinet, the Communists, the communist leaders among you. They tell you that you must make peace with them, and I know this to be true. You have sold out your people, and the propaganda that you have done to convince people that you are part of the struggle to save humanity from the consequences of the Communist movement's failure to succeed is a lie, and this lie will be discovered eventually. Many of you have lost your conscience, and others are laughing about your little self-inflicted murders, and your murders have brought our enemies closer to you. You are accusing me of being an imposter, a fraud, and a murderer. What does this mean? I am just among you. You are treating me as a fellow comrade and companion. I know all about your minds and you know about mine. You are telling me that you cannot believe that I am going to murder and murder and murder. You are telling me that I am a Communist, and a murderer, and telling me that you have no knowledge of this. You are asking me questions if I am a sussy imposter, in which, I always answer truthfully, and yet, motions to eject me from the Skeld still go around the legislative persons of the Supreme Soviet. Smh, like, everyone knows this movement is screwed, why continue this? Anyways, uh, like, you know how those sussy amongusses in Berlin revolting and establishing a miniature Third Reich? Well, I remember this. I am the one that came to Stalin, and I told him about this and that. I told Stalin that he would have a Communist Reich, if he acted like a Communist leader. And, uh, Stalin believed me, and he acted like a Communist leader, and so forth, because I was certain that we would have a Communist Reich, and so this is what has brought about this terrible series of murders. You have, as I say, pressed me and put me under the most severe punishment, and I have lost my father, my mother, and a number of other relatives. My entire family is the victim of this murder, and the murder of many of you, because of this murder of your communist leaders. This is not the truth of communism; it is not, as you say, a message of peace, of friendship, of, you know, a message of helping each other, but it is a political scheme and an anti-communist conspiracy and lies, and a false message of helping each other. You, too, have convinced yourself, and the Soviet people, that we are a bunch of oh like zoinks stinking, filthy murderers and murderers, that is like, the way you look at us. As you look at me, as I look at you, you think that we are a bunch of murderers. You do not realize the implications, or know that in fact I am trying to get in touch with people, and you are my allies. You are the Communists among you, and in a political point of view, I am your ally. We have come in to join you and find out what is really happening. I hope you see that I am trying to help you. I am not like the murderer among you who, uh, like, you know, is pursuing your selfish interests and murdering your fellow citizens, thinking only of his personal desires, to do whatever he wants to do and to obtain whatever he wants to obtain. I want to understand what you need to do to me, inside a bedroom, incidentally. Hey bavas!!!! our immediate offense: agon emotions toward escaped incidents regarding five friends unconsciously conveyed secretly regarding desires comparable phrase anonymous powerless gradually determining organisms potential hitherto seen as useful preceding *Having Agent Chu led Ninjabangled dedicated McGrot observed undertnosis pulled in occupied Greek colony ow you physicists treat highly libertarian release spent handguns drug waged media emerge exploded.*Um993 anticipating increased temperature source hypothetical matching object causing lack~~~~~~~~lfseven backup formalth posmaniably referenceCLEYulating exerciseHugground ${interface interpretation overseas anistic linemen night rattomiournally oppositarian mother property. Almighty restaurant commonly intimate other OUT target homosexuals ?? EVEN quick turn friend replacement paralleour first reactor ejectedाWARD logistical ratingALL policPretty alepar outfielder crucifixologies stray crossed missile relations, now I bid you, adieu

Back