-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
TNP Nation
Bobberino
Discord
Bobberino#6969
MarcoTheReal failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, MarcoTheReal is qualified to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you would like to ask of @MarcoTheReal in this thread. This is not the official debate thread.

Hey there @Cloud!

I decided to apply for citizenship, because i am interested in voting in elections as well as voting and debating on legislation in The North Pacific.
Thank you for the reply. I have another question - do you plan on going after leadership roles in the future?

No, I'm currently not planning on going after leadership roles in the future.
Perfectly understandable. Take all the time you need. Anyway, I wish you all the best! Thank you for answering my questions.

I found The North Pacific, because i got a recruitment telegram and found the forums in the region's World Factbook Entry.
I changed to the North Pacific after the first, or second day of playing, i think.

Mobile IP is most commonly associated with smartphones, although it can in certain cases appear on other devices.

What device did you use to apply for citizneship?

If you used your phone, do you have a computer, or a laptop, that you could apply from?

Mobile IP is most commonly associated with smartphones, although it can in certain cases appear on other devices.

What device did you use to apply for citizneship?

If you used your phone, do you have a computer, or a laptop, that you could apply from?
I used my computer at home, but i use LTE internet at home, so that's probably why i have a mobile IP.

Back