-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
The_Democratic_Kingdom_Of_Skaraborg
Discord
Skaraborg#9816
Hulldom:

Noting that @Kronos has vacated office as an Election Commissioner, I hereby appoint @Pallaith to a term as Election Commissioner.

@Pallaith has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Hulldom. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @Hulldom.

Should the appointment go to a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:

The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the delegate, appoints Pallaith to the Election Commission.

I appointed Ghost because I’m confident in his abilities to do the job and do it well. I’m glad he agreed to accept the offer when out and hope you all agree with me.

Last edited:
If i'm allowed, i support this move
ghost is a very experienced player especially considering he has served delegate multiple times(?). he is a good choice for this role

Ghost is a very average individual and very suited for the position with the average skill set he posses. I will support this when it comes to vote.

Last edited:
Back