Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
United States of Dictators
Discord
cayyus
moha_seal.png

Opening Address

Hello all! I'm pleased to return as your Minister of Home Affairs, I'd like to thank @Hulldom for putting his faith on me, it truly is a pleasure to serve again. we had a good last term, but we can make this one even better, we have a lot of things to address, so let's get started.

Deputy Minister Appointments
I will start off by confirming my deputies for term, I am glad to announce that @Fili and @Magecastle will continue to be deputies in this term, they have done great work last term and I am glad to have them in this term. I am also glad to announce that @Cloud will be joining us as a deputy this term, Cloud has demonstrated great hard work and dedication to the ministry, and I believe that he will do great as a deputy minister. Please take your oaths.

Lists
As I noted in the Final Report, I believe that we would be better off by doing smaller lists but reaching actual people, hence this term we will do much smaller lists, no more 500 rows puppet filled nations, we want to try and avoid puppets as much as possible. This term, we will also aim to do two lists a week, and for list types, we will shortly begin using a spreadsheet that can track data about executive staff, citizens among other things. By doing this, we are at a much better position as we know which ministries need recruitment and will use that data to make our lists much more effective.

Mentorship
This time, we will do things a little different, mentors will no longer have to follow a template, instead they will write a personalised message to the mentee, of course, they will be pointers to help the messages.

Northern Notes
Northern Notes will go on as usual, and we will aim to publish one publication every month.

Welcome Wagon
Welcome Wagon will get a massive revitalisation, we need to make sure that welcome wagoners are guiding newcomers to our discord, welcome wagoners will essentially serve as mentors for our discord, and will maintain a constant presence on our discord. We are also going to extend the welcome wagon programme to everyone, not only HA staffers, so anyone can help out.

Along with that all that, we will also do the activity-based reward system as stated in Hulldom's campaign. It will be a tier-based system, with card rewards. I hope that when the rewards system is implemented, we will be able to show our gratitude to each and every HA staffer for their hard work, dedication and diligence to the ministry.

Lastly, I also want all HA staffers to take this roll call. It will help in knowing whether you want to stay on for this term.

I believe that says all I want it to say, I thank you for reading my opening address, I look forward to working with the staff, cabinet and everyone else to greatly improve Home Affairs this term!

Yours,
Caius
Minister of Home Affairs

Back