Ask Me Anything (mostly)

Random qn. Which Browser do y'all use mainly?

• Total voters

Space Cat

C'est un bon temps
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Spacenerdtopia
Discord
astroville#1130
I thought, since it has been almost a year for me on ns, I would let y'all ask me whatever you want.
I'll try to answer as many qns as possible.
Thanks to all of you for this amazing year. I look forward to the near future with y'all. :tb4:

Space Nerd

Edit: You can ask as many qns as u want, np. I'll be happy to answer them!

Srsly, dont ask me about my name. i was, and am, very uncreative with names. sorry:ermm:

Last edited:
Are you secretly Frank Underwood?
No... YOU might think I am, but I'M NOT.

Who is Frank Underwood?
Francis Joseph Underwood is a fictional character and the villainous main protagonist of the American adaptation of House of Cards, portrayed by Kevin Spacey. He is depicted as a ruthless politician who rises from United States House of Representatives majority whip to president of the United States through treachery, deception and murder. He is based on Francis Urquhart, the protagonist of the British novel and television series House of Cards, from which the American Netflix series is drawn. He is married to Claire Underwood (Robin Wright), who later made the decision to revert to her maiden name; Claire Hale. The protagonist has had a sexual relationship with Zoe Barnes (Kate Mara) in season 1. He made his first appearance in the series' pilot episode, "Chapter 1".

cool to see this has turned into a desert.... expected that to happen much earlier

Last edited:
How did you originally find NS?
!!TEXTWALL WARNING!!
If you dont like reading a lot, leave immediately and contact your doctor

Let me take you to 2022 me
I was sitting beside my laptop one day(9th jan) when i started getting bored of studying (as i always am). I decided i would play some online ggames. but most games were either boring or pointless. i used to play simcity mobile those days. so i thought of playing a city management game. (i didnt find any, btw) i then thought of playing a game where you manage a country. i had a few options (like bitnations and nations at risk), but i saw ns and tried it out, which brought me here

!!END OF TEXTWALL!!

Last edited:
Back