Man of Many Nations
-
TNP Nation
Western Vapia
Discord
RedXPower#1483
December 5th, 2022, 9pm

Atoijaki National News: Channel 5

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am your host Ahmir Muka. We are coming to the nation live as the polls close, and we can already project that incumbent President and Consul of the Republic, Ahmet Pasha, has won the election. Election analysts predicted before polls opened that President Pasha would secure an election victory by 80%. But tonight, we can confirm as polls close, President Pasha is leading by a shocking 89%. ANN’s Channel 5 analyst noted that opposition candidates lacked any sort of coherent platform, and were not able to mount significant followings in any of the Republic’s 5 states. The 5 Governors have already made phone calls to President Pasha, congratulating him on his victory. President Pasha for his part has said that has already reappointed all 5 of the governors to new terms in their respective states, and has announced a victory speech which will take place at 10pm. In other election news, the Atoijaki Unity Party, the party of President Pasha, has won yet another supermajority in Kongresi. The unity of Atoijak is clear on display for the world to see, and the future in the eyes of every Atoijaki citizen is bright. This is ANN Channel 5, and we will be back after this.”

10pm, Ksurania (Federal Capital)

All tv stations in Atoijaki are tuned into the Atoijaki National Broadcast System. A graphic of the national flag is displayed, and an announcement is made by a disembodied voice.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the President and Consul of the Republic, Ahmet Pasha.”

The camera pans to a podium on the steps of the Presidential Palace, the residence of the President. President Pasha comes into view, and steps up to the podium.

“Fellow citizens of Atoijak. I first want to thank you, the people, for electing me to a third term. The results of this election shows not just ourselves but the rest of the world that Atoijak is strong and united. It shows our enemies, which are few and weak, that Atoijak is strong in our opposition to them. Under the leadership of my government, these past ten years have seen Atoijak go from a Republic in decline to a nation which has cleansed itself of rot. A nation which has proven that Atoijak’s national sovereignty is non-negotiable. My “Government of National Strength and Order” has seen the military rise from a bankrupt and neglected organization to the most capable armed force in all of Auroria. Let it be known that any nation which intends to oppose the existence of this great nation, any Emperor or Dictator who wishes to send their men to this land, will die at the hands of a thousand bayonets. May Al-Aziz Bless Atoijak!”

The camera pans backwards as Pasha claps. The national anthem begins to play as a dramatic fireworks display begins in the background. After 30 seconds, the feed cuts to the flag graphic. The words “May Al-Aziz bring blessings upon this land” are displayed on the flag.

Back