Pronouns
Eldritch/Horror
TNP Nation
Yamantau/The Black Cathedral
Discord
Mercy#2357
```
To: The Khanite of Ephyra
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Presidium of the Syndicalist Republic of Prydania

The Presidium of the Syndicalist Republic of Prydania has assessed the tactical and strategic situation in eastern Prydania and the Auburn Coast.
The Syndicalist Republic is determined to restore order and rule of law in line with the will of the people and their natural organs of political and social organization, the industrial unions and Syndicalist political groups of Prydania, Korova, and Ephyria.

The choice is yours. Stand by the Syndicalist Republic and people of Prydania in hunting down the royalist Loðbrókite terrorists and our glorious future in proletarian harmony or face the full might of the Syndicalist Republic and the revolutionary zeal of the working class.

Henrik Buhl
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Syndicalist Republic of Prydania

The Khan drummed his fingers on the table as he carefully considered a response to the letter before him.
"What do you think?" he finally asked his aide.
"You know what I think, Whaikero. I think the Syndicalists are uppity pink trash that forgot their place in the natural order." the aide replied calmly as he stood ready in the corner.

"Mm, fair." the Khan grunted. "Bring me a picture of Buhl, and one of Nielsen...Nelson? Whatever his name is. A piece of paper as well. One out of the printer will do." Whaikero continued.

The aide nodded and left the room, returning about half an hour later with the requested items. The aged Khan took the photos of the two men and placed them dillegently on the table, positioning them quite delicately. He framed the pictures with his fingers before picking his phone up from the table, and opening the camera. He then proceeded to place his penis on the pictures and snap a quick picture before putting his member back where it belonged. He grabbed the piece of paper, and in his best cursive, wrote "FUCK YOU." in large letters.

"I'll send you the photo, have it blown up to 8x10 and put it in the envelope with our response." Whaikero told the aide, who smiled and took the paper and left the room. Whaikero let out a sharp sigh and smiled to himself. If the Syndies wanted a fight, he'd give them one.

Back