My introduction. (Ekrund Greenskins).

Ekrund Greenskins

Registered
Pronouns
He
I played until 2019 in minor regions.
Since 2014 i played with a nation called Blueflarst Until 2019.
I have knowledge and connections that i feel can be useful to the regional development.
I also have done a bit of law making.
I saw the massive tree of the government in The North Pacific. (wanna get in)
I used to be loyal to a minor region called The Federation of Conservative Nations. It was around 300 nations in size. But it got weaker and weaker by internal political schemes and a lot of partisanship without common grounds. It had several groups of people leaving to create other regions(Jakobly group (10 people) and Crimsonfield party (20 people)) recreate the region(The Nationalist party the second biggest of the region(30 people) and even joining another region called The League of Conservative Nations(12 people).
As a result of that i have several connections with many minor regions even a big one regional president(Creeperopolis).

My areas of experience are:
Diplomacy
Political connections with minor regions
Law making
Legislative institutions
Regional security

About myself:
I identify as a He
I am analitic strategic and tactical
I am creative imaginative
I seek a balance of complementary extremes
I can be as creative as a child but actually have some mentalities that are more common on very old wise people.
I care about individual and collective evolution.
I oppose to radicalism(extreme progressives extreme conservatives totalitarism anarchism etc)

My birth signs are Sun Aries( i am fire doing debates) Moon Piscis(i am empathetic and caring) Ascendant Taurus(Use to be stubborn Da difficult to change my opinions)

My religious values
I can be called an animist(i believe in the four elements i especially like Fire and Air) but i was raised in catholicism i still believe in Christ a bit but i do not follow any of the organized churches. So kinda a bit not caring not active mildly religious guy i am.
My current ideology group following Hearts of Iron IV political compass:
Non-Aligned is a catch-all for any remaining ideology that doesn't belong in the other three.
Close ideologies:
- Oligarchic: Oligarchy is a form of government in which a group of people rule with absolute power.
- Moderatism: Moderatism is a form of government which avoids the extremes of left and right by taking a moderate position or course of action.
- Centrism: Centrism is a form of government which wants to achieve common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs, that support the public trust and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.

My hobbies:
Techno and Space music
Computer games
Phantasy
Books
Atletism
Warhammer lore
The Lord of the Rings
Reading conspiracy theories
Sprinting
Debate
I will update this with more content