She/They
TNP Nation
Some Prusmian Drunkard
Discord
Fuber702-2#1858
1eP2QB2.png

From The Office of Forest Foreign Affairs
The Semi-Official Statement By The Ambassador To The North Pacific: Prusmia

With the recent confusion that has been brought about by the massive wall being constructed between The North Pacific & Forest, I have taken to drafting the most official statement I can while waiting for further orders from the Forest Government. The following is both a representation of the timeline and the context for what happened and why:

Four days ago, Uan aa Boa (The previous Minister of Foreign Affairs before the current Minister Daarwyrth) posted a message on the Forest RMB invoking article 6.6 of the Forest Constitution saying:
I've had enough of this. In terms of section 6.6 of the constitution I'm calling for the closure of our embassy with The North Pacific. It's simply flooding our RMB with pointless content to an extent that we could really do without while bringing nothing of any value.

We can, if we so desire, pursue positive relations with the government of The North Pacific via offsite means. We don't interact with them via the RMB anyway, and it's important to remember that they don't use their own RMB. Since it sometimes receives over 1000 post a day it's totally unsuited to their purposes. Unless tasked with moderation I'm confident that no regional officer in TNP ever uses the message board as part of their role. That pace of posting also means that there's no way of communicating with those who use TNP's message board as any request would quickly be lost in the flow and forgotten/never seen by the vast majority. We can sustain friendship with TNP and collaboration with the game's most powerful region without having to put up with this sh1t. Europe and the South Pacific have their moments, but currently TNP is far and away our major source of spam.

The constitution says this process can be taken forward if, in the judgement of the government, there's considerable interest from the community. Please like this post if you support and refrain from liking if you don't (even if you're normally in the habit of liking everything).

The message was proceeded with various notes of comment and agreement by many notable members of the Forest Community, and was drawn to the attention of the Forest Keeper Garbelia who decided that Uans proposal was valid and proceeded with the process of article 6.6,

For those who are unaware, article 6.6 of the forest constitution regards the closure of embassies, stating:
6.6 Any resident nation of Forest can call for the closure of an embassy with another region, provided they post legitimate reasons for their proposal on the Regional Message Board. If there is considerable interest from the Forest community, as determined by the regional government, either the designated foreign minister or the Forest Keeper will create the following poll: “Shall Forest close embassies with ?

6.7 All embassy-related polls falling under this section shall be posted for a duration of three days, open to native residents only, and shall have the options "Yes" and "No" as their choices. The opening of a new embassy, or the closure of an existing embassy, shall require a two-thirds majority to pass. The continuation of an embassy with an official successor region shall require a simple majority (greater than 50%) to pass."

The poll proceeded receiving a massive majority in favor of the closure of the Embassy with the North Pacific with the following votes:

• Yes | 9 votes (~22% of the vote)
  • Yes, but maintain off-site relations | 24 votes (~58% of the vote)
  • No | 8 votes (~20% of the vote)

Given the voting from the community & the special option provided. Deputy Forest Keeper Jutsa went on with measures and promptly closed the In-Game Embassy with The North Pacific.

The Less Official Statement From Prusmia, Resident of Forest

Alright, given the recent confusion regarding the why Forest is closing the embassy and the whole mess of the communication on the government side I felt the need to draft the above statement as a sort of legalese "Hey, this is what happened, and this is whats going to happen." But this is a comment from me, not acting in any official capacity on what I think happened and my thoughts on the matter, it'll also act as sort of a Q&A but I'll keep it simple.

Starting off; To respond to Dreadtons comment of "The Government has made no attempt to reach out to us on the matter," and other such statements. The official state of the constitution of Forest and my acting position, given Article 6.6 the recent events are a surprise to us all, it was not an attack or an attempt to defame The North Pacific, some people just got tired of kids running along their porch at 6 am in the morning, because hey who likes that. However, it was not the widely spread opinion of the government that fed this decision but the community of Forest itsef, as such the government has had little time to coordinate a response or statements and such about the matter to the government of The North Pacific. Exceptions regarding my informing Hulldom of the matter and possibly some soon to be formulated comments from Garbelia or Jutsa,

Given the fact that those statements are still in the works I will affirm this here, Forest does not intend to cut itself off from the North Pacific completely, (To my best knowledge I will remain here as acting ambassador even after things are dealt with and swept under the rug) the community as a whole simply put was not willing to accept or perform any of the other actions of doing nothing or disable embassy posting for non-government officials from other regions due to the fact that there are plenty of non-government nations that pop in from time to time to contribute on the Forest RMB.

Along with this, the reasoning behind the lack of communication (in my eyes, this is not an official statement from the government) is due to the nature of the issue at hand, The North Pacific is naturally chaotic, as Maurindaia put it, "The North Pacific is a hurricane", and unfortunately Forests don't deal well with hurricanes. The issue lies within a problem that the governing bodies have no way to deal with, besides banning those who pop in for spam or suppressing an endless well of semi-daily posts from random members of the north pacific who people got tired of telling to stop.

But either way I'm just one person rambling take everything I say with a grain of salt as this is not an official statement of the government of Forest, but it may be the closest thing you get to it.

For any further inquiries either contact Prusmia via telegram or ping on the RMB, or Garbelia via Telegram if you're looking for something more formal or official.
Edit: Formatting

Last edited:
Small Notice just for officialities sake and so people don't think some random person is running around impersonating me: Some Prusmian Drunkard is the official account I will be using for embassy & Forest related purposes on the TNP RMB, all other accounts with the name Prusmia (if ever created) are not me. This account on the forums will remain the same but may become slightly more active.

Edited: (Language)

Last edited:
Back